The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract top foreign students to enroll in their masters and PhD programs.
It gives opportunity to the future foreign decision-makers of the private and public sectors, in priority areas of study, and encourages applicants up to 25 years old from developing countries at master’s level, and applicants up to 30 years old from developing and industrialized countries at PhD level.
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program is awarded to two types of studies:
- Masters level, for a duration between 12 and 36 months;
- Doctorate or PhD level, for research periods in France of up to 12 months, as part of a cotutelle or joint doctoral thesis supervision (preferably in 2nd year of PhD).
The eligible fields of study are:
- Economics and Management
- Engineering sciences at master’s level,
Science in a broad sense at PhD level (engineering sciences; exact sciences: mathematics, physics, chemistry and life sciences, nano and biotechnology, earth sciences, sciences of the universe, environmental sciences, information and communication science and technology);
- Political Sciences
How to apply?
- You may contact the International Relations department of the university/school trough their website, by email or phone, to know the deadline for the submission of applications.
- You may contact the French embassy or Campus France office of your home country. You have to choose by yourself the French institution according to your project of study. Any French higher education institution can apply.
- Your French university/school decides to support your application to the Eiffel scholarship
- They will send you the application form and help you fill it out.
- Finally, they will send the application on your behalf.
Deadline: 8 January 2021 (for the proposing institutions. The institutions usually set their internal deadlines earlier to receive and analiyse candidacies)