The Brazilian National Council for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq), the Swedish-Brazilian Research and Innovation Centre (CISB) and the Swedish aerospace company Saab Brazil will jointly award up to 7 postdoctoral fellowships and 3 sandwich doctorate fellowships in Sweden in collaboration with Saab AB.
Areas of interest:
- Communication networks
- Communication and networking solutions for automated / autonomous applications.
- Autonomous systems
- Collaboration between manned and unmanned platforms, including decision support and dynamic redesign.
- Connection with human factors and single pilot cockpit.
- Operation concepts / Automation levels / On-board intelligence / Autonomy / Sense-and-avoid / Certification.
- Aeronautic engineering
- Methodologies for assessing unstable aerodynamics in the transonic regime, and the use of such methodologies in aeroelastic analysis and dynamic load forecasting.
- Laminar flow; Active technologies for flow control; Sensor and driver network architectures; laminar wing design concepts.
- Heat, cooling and aero-acoustic management.
- Multifunctional nano-reinforced materials for aeronautical applications.
- Human performance
- Including human-machine interface, human factors / air safety / workload / stress / situational awareness / new generation cockpits / crew coordination
More information here. (in Portuguese)
Deadline: 9 March 2020.