START DATE01/10/2021 - 15:00
END DATE01/10/2021 - 16:30
ORGANISEREURAXESS Worldwide and the European Research Council (ERC)
This event has now ended.
Presentations slides are available below.
Christian OSWALD, ERC Scientific Officer - European Research Council Grants for Top Researchers from anywhere in the world (1.09 MB)
Davide INNOCENTI, ERC Scientific Officer - Implementing Arrangements: an opportunity to join ERC teams (1.16 MB)
See the recording below:
EURAXESS ASEAN and the European Research Council (ERC) are organizing a webinar targeting researchers from Singapore, Japan and Korea. The webinar will present ERC funding opportunities and explain how researchers can profit from the different ERC funding schemes. ERC grantee Dr Novi Quadranti will share practical tips and recommendations on how to write a successful ERC proposal. Our speakers will engage in Q&A sessions with the audience.
Friday, 1 October 2021 (15:00 Singapore time / 16:00 Japan & Korea time) in English
Moderated by Susanne RENTZOW-VASU, EURAXESS Regional Coordinator
- Novi QUADRIANTO, ERC grantee
- Christian OSWALD, ERC Scientific Officer
- Davide INNOCENTI, ERC Scientific Officer
- Gediminas RAMANAUSKAS, Head of Science, Innovation, Digital, and other EU Policies Section, EU Delegation to Japan
- Isabella PIROLO, International Relations Officer, EU Delegation to Singapore
Free event in English. 90min duration. Registration mandatory.