Are you scientifically curious and determined to persue a PhD degree? Are you also interested in understanding why diseases arise and how to develop new treatments? If yes, you might be an excellent candidate for a fully-funded PhD position in discovering treatment from biomedical research at the Biotech Research and Innovation Centre (BRIC) in Denmark.
The programme offers young researchers a 36-months fully-funded fellowship, attractive employment and salary conditions.
It is a unique opportunity to join an international PhD programme within biomedicine. DISCOVER offers research training in a modern research environment at the university and collaboration with one of the neighbouring hospitals.
The training programme seek to:
• empower all students to fully exploit their potential
• nurture scientific creativity and provide a groundwork for a career track in academia
• empower a new generation of responsible reseachers with focus on reducing the environ-mental footprints of research.
• Master Degree and maximum three years of experience since issuing of the degree at the time of application
• Master’s degree must be equivalent to a Danish master’s degree
• Mobility is required
• Applicants may not have been employed at UCPH more than three months prior to the application deadline.
Application deadline: 1 November 2021
Please visit http://discover.ku.dk/ for more information on the programme.
The programme is co-funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement no. 101034291 — DISCOVER