The European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) in cooperation with the European Commission is organising an Online Info Session on the Capacity building in Vocational Education and Training (VET) 2022 Call on 8 December 2021 from 14:00 to 17:00 (Brussels time).
This action in the field of (VET) supports international cooperation projects based on multilateral partnerships between organisations active in the field of VET in EU Member States, third countries associated to the Erasmus+ Programme or third countries not associated to the Programme. They aim to support the relevance, accessibility, and responsiveness of VET institutions and systems in third countries not associated with the programme, as a driver of sustainable socio-economic development. This action is a key component of the EU’s response to the challenges of quality, relevance and responsiveness of VET in third countries not associated with the programme for employment, socio-economic recovery, growth and prosperity.
Specifically, the action will:
- Reinforce the links between the third countries not associated to the Programme VET system and its labour market so as to better align VET to (emerging) local labour market opportunities;
- Increase the link between VET profiles and local/regional/national strategies and priorities impacted by skills, in particular those supported by other European Union actions, in order to ensure coherence;
- Increase the capacities of VET providers especially in the fields of management, governance, inclusion, quality assurance, innovation; and internationalisation;
- Support the exposure of staff, managers, policy makers and senior teachers to approaches bringing the labour market and VET closer (dual learning, curriculum development with private sector partners…);
- Improve the knowledge, technical, managerial and pedagogical skills of VET teachers and trainers;
- Integrate the input from teachers/trainers, VET learners and employers, from private sector in particular, into curriculum, profile design and training reform;
- Improve the level of competences, skills and employability potential of VET learners by developing new and innovative VET education programmes, especially those delivering key competences, basic language, and ICT skills;
- Foster cooperation across different regions of the world through joint initiatives.
The total budget for the action is 26 521 153 EUR.
- The Erasmus+ Programme Guide available in all official languages of the EU
- The detailed information about this call for proposals will be made available in the coming days in the Funding & Tender Opportunities Portal.
- Online link for participation
- Event agenda available at the EACEA website
Source: EACEA website