If you want to know more about the Erasmus+ Virtual Exchanges Funding Opportunities join us on 30 November, 2021, from 14:00 to 17:00, Brussels time
The aim of this info session is to provide information about the Call for Proposals and give you the opportunity to ask questions.
Virtual exchanges are online people-to-people activities that promote intercultural dialogue and soft skills development. They make it possible for every young person to access high-quality international and cross-cultural education (both formal and non-formal) without physical mobility. While virtual debating or training does not fully replace the benefits of physical mobility, participants in virtual exchanges ought to reap a number of the benefits of international educational experiences. Virtual exchanges also help spreading European values. Moreover, in some cases they can prepare, deepen and extend physical exchanges, as well as fuel new demand for them. Virtual exchanges take place in small groups and are always moderated by a trained facilitator.
A Call for Proposals for Funding has just been published, with a deadline of 22 February, 2022. It can be found on the Funding & Tender Opportunities Portal.
- Agenda is available at the EACEA website
- Online link for participation
- A Call for Proposals on the Funding & Tender Opportunities Portal (F&TP)
- Ask your questions live in the Q&A online tool Slido (password: Infodayeve )
- A general presentation and video on ‘How to Get A Grant’
- The final report on Pilot project undertaken between 2018 and 2020 Eramus+ Virtual Exchange pilot project.