The EUTOPIA European University is pleased to announce the opening of 21 post-doctoral fellowships within the EUTOPIA Science and Innovation Fellowships Programme (EUTOPIA-SIF).
The EUTOPIA Science and Innovation Fellowship Programme has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie grant agreement n. 945380, for a total number of 76 post-doctoral fellowships, over 4 years, and a budget of 10,2M€, of which 5,6M€ financed by the European Union and 4,6M€ by the EUTOPIA partner universities. The EUTOPIA-SIF programme is coordinated by CY Cergy Paris Université.
The EUTOPIA-SIF programme aims to enhance the research potential and career perspectives of outstanding young researchers from around the world.
EUTOPIA-SIF post-doctoral fellows will be recruited by one of the EUTOPIA universities (host university) on the basis of an individual research project and the quality of their academic profile for a 24-month post-doctoral contract with highly attractive conditions.
- Materials engineering: including advanced analytical science, photonics, new material science, quantum technology
- Data & Intelligence: including artificial intelligence, complexity, mathematical modelling, information-systems engineering
- Health: including immunology and antibacterial resistance, cancer, ageing, reproductive health, neurosciences
- Sustainability: including energy, circular economy, mobility, urban planning, material heritage, water management
- Welfare & Inclusion: including business management and finance, governance, ethics, inequality, law and demograph
Time frame and details:
- Opening on 20 September 2021.
- Optional pre-application stage : from 20 September to 25 October 2021, 13:00 CET
- Call deadline 10 January 2022, 13:00 CET.
- Applications must be submitted online and in English.
- Post-doctoral positions of selected candidates will start in September 2022.
- A EUTOPIA-SIF Short Guide for applicants is available. For more detailed information, please refer to the Guide for Applicants.
- Access here the mandatory Research Proposal template and the CV template.
- You can reach the coordinators of the programme at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Answers to F.A.Q.
For more information about the EUTOPIA-SIF programme, its application and selection procedure, two webinars will be organised : the 6 October 2021 and the 17 November 2021 (registration needed at the EUTOPIA portal)