Call application deadlines: First call: 1 november 2021 (8 fellowships); Second call: 1 August 2022 (8 fellowships); and Third call: 1 May 2023 (8 fellowships)
Are you scientifically curios and determined to persue a PhD degree? Are you also interested in understanding why diseases arise and how to develop new treatments? If yes,you might be an exelent candidate for a fully-funded PhD position in discovering treatment from biomedical research at at Biotech Research and Innovation Centre (BRIC).
The program offers young researchers a 36-months fully funded fellowships, attractive employment and salary conditions. It is a unique opportunity to join an international PhD program within biomedicine. DISCOVER offers research training in a modern research environment at the university and collaboration with one of the neighboring hospitals.
The training programme seek to:
- empower all students to fully exploit their potential
- nurture scientific creativity and provide a groundwork for a career track in academia
- empower a new generation of responsible reseachers with focus on reducing the environmental footprints of research.
- Master Degree and maximum three years of experience since issuing of the degree at the time of application
- Master’s degree must be equivalent to a Danish master’s degree
- Mobility is required
- Applicants may not have been employed at UCPH more than three months prior to the application deadline.
Source: DISCOVER programme