Interested in a research career in EUROPE?
In an increasingly interconnected world, EURAXESS Worldwide offers you the chance to interact on a global scale. It is a networking tool supporting researchers working outside of Europe who wish to connect or stay connected with Europe. Through networking, researchers can strengthen European research and scientific cooperation with the world.
Whether you want to know more about European research policy as well as mobility, funding or further collaboration opportunities, EURAXESS Worldwide has dedicated teams in the following countries and regions ready to assist you: ASEAN (focus on Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Vietnam), Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC, focus on Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Mexico, and Colombia), China, India, Japan, North America (US and Canada). Additionally, a EURAXESS information website for Australia and New Zealand went online in June 2018.
On 13 July 2018, the new EURAXESS Korea network was officially launched in Seoul.
EURAXESS Worldwide in numbers
- Currently, over 36,400 researchers and multipliers are regularly informed by the EURAXESS Worldwide initiative.
- Since 2013, EURAXESS Worldwide has:
- Organised over 190 events with more than 21,000 registrants and/or participants.
- Visited over 195 cities in 24 countries.
- Published nearly 300 newsletters in all EURAXESS Worldwide target countries.
- Collected more than 26,700 likes and followers via social media (incl. LinkedIn: join our global EURAXESS Worldwide group! https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4990889/ ).