National Agency for Employment (NAE) is the central civil service specialist empowered to:
- promote policies, strategies and state programs in the development of the labor market;
- social protection of people looking for a job;
- preventing unemployment and combating its social effects;
- implementation of migration policy labor monitoring the activities of private agencies for employment.
- supporting national strategies for employment by ensuring equal access to quality programs and targeted employment services.
- information on labor market;
- labor mediation;
- management of active measures;
- management of passive measures.
The beneficiaries of NEA:
- economic agents in search of employees;
- people looking for a job;
- moldovan citizens that intend to work abroad;
- foreign citizens employed to work in Moldova.
NEA is present throughout the country by 35 agencies for employment. The map of territorial agencies.
All services are free.
More details: www.anofm.md
Information provided by EURAXESS Moldova