EURAXESS Latvia attracts the attention of potential mobile researchers outgoing from Latvia and their families to clarifying all necessary circumstances connected with mobility:
- Visas, Residence and Work permits;
- Employment of researchers, Possibility to find a job for the spouse;
- Taxation and Social security issues (Pensions, Health care systems, Insurance);
- Recognition of the Diploma and Qualification (Academic and Professional);
- Intellectual Property Rights issues;
- Health Care solution (also for family members);
- Language situation and possibility to attend Language Courses;
- Day Care and Schooling solutions for your childrens;
- Other Daily life Issues (driver license, pets, ...).
If you go to another European Union country for a short period and remain within the Health Care system of Latvia, we recommend you to utilize The European Health Insurance Card – EHIC, which operates in the state compulsory health insurance system in EU/EEA. Before utilizing a medical assistance guaranteed by the state, you must be confident that the service provider has a contract with the agency!
EURAXESS Latvia recommend utilizing Europass, which is designed to encourage the mobility and lifelong learning in an enlarged Europe. It aims to help three million citizens make their qualifications and skills clearly easily understood throughout Europe (EU Member States, EFTA/EEA countries and candidate countries).
Europass consists of five documents, available in all official EU languages:
- Europass CV;
- Europass Language Passport;
- Europass Mobility;
- Europass Diploma Supplement;
- Europass Certificate Supplement
Information provided by EURAXESS Latvia