OFFER DEADLINE14/06/2019 12:00 - Europe/Brussels
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020 / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversidad de Jaén
DEPARTMENTSEJ-232 Management and Organization for Competitiveness
Description of Hosting Institution (UJA – Spain)
Jaén University (UJA) was created in 1993 and is in the Top 50 of the world’s best young universities according to THE (Times Higher Education). This ranking analyzes aspects such as teaching, research work, the university’s international outreach, or integration into industry. Besides, the UJA has received the distinction of Campus of International Excellence in the fields of Agrifood (CEIA3) and Climate Change (CamBio), plus it also leads the Andalusian CEI project on historical heritage PatrimoniUN10.
Jaén University has five faculties (Social and Legal Sciences; Humanities and Education Sciences; Health Sciences; Experimental Sciences and Social Work) and two higher polytechnic schools for engineering (Linares and Jaén). In turn, these centers are organized into 35 departments. It also has three Postgraduate educational centers (Doctorate School, Advanced Study Center in Modern Languages and Postgraduate Study Center).
In regards to its research, there are five specialized centers at Jaén University. Besides, the full picture of the over 100 UJA groups covers the following research fields of expertise (https://www.ujaen.es/servicios/ofipi/uja-ri-expertise): Agrifood (AGR); Biology (BIO); Health (CTS); Social Sciences, Business, Law (SEJ); Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (FQM); Humanities (HUM); Natural Resources and Environmental Sciences (RNM); Information and Communications Technology (TIC); and Engineering Production Technology (TEP).
As far the UJA hosting offer is concerned, Prof. MANUEL CARLOS VALLEJO MARTOS (email@example.com) would be willing to host post-doctoral researchers that are eventually funded through the H2020 MSCA-IF 2019 call for applications to be part of the following research team:
UJA hosting research group (https://bit.ly/2WwKEow)
The “Management and Organization for Competitiveness” research group comprises a multidisciplinary human team whose activities are aimed at generating and disseminating knowledge in the productive framework, seeking to generate concerns in society to drive entrepreneurship, thus contributing to business development in a global context.
- Total Quality in a Business: Lean Management and Supply Chain and ICT Management.
- Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility.
- Creation of Enterprises and Entrepreneurs.
- Business Strategy and Value Creation.
- Agricultural Cooperatives: governance, participation and professionalization.
- Information and Communication Technologies and Business Organization: business models, technological innovation, adoption of technologies, TGrid and CLOUD COMPUTING, E-Commerce, quality management, social networks, ICTs and new trends in marketing, etc.
- Family-owned company: culture, professionalization, leadership, gender and internationalization.
Technologies of information and Communication applied to business organization: Business Models: Technological Innovation; Technology adoption, Grid and Cloud, etc.
- Family Firm: Organizational culture; Professionalisation; Leadership; gender, Internationalization.
- Corporative Government and Social Responsibility.
- Total quality in the firm: Lean Management; Quality Management and TICs; Supply chain management.
- Business Creation and Entrepreneurs: Business Strategy and Value creation.
- Agricultural Cooperatives: Government; Participation and professionalisation.
CV, Motivation letter and Summary of project proposal (250 words) by 14th June 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information regarding the application requirements can be found at https://ec.europa.eu/research/mariecurieactions/actions/individual-fellowships_en & https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/portal/screen/opportunities/topic-details/msca-if-2019.
The responsibility for the hosting offers published on this website, including the hosting description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.