OFFER DEADLINE15/05/2020 23:30 - Europe/Brussels
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020 / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
ORGANISATION/COMPANYTiQuest (application management through Luxinnovation)
TiQuest is interested in hosting a postdoctoral fellow within the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowship programme.
Please note that this opportunity is not a funded positions (yet); it depend on
1. The organization selecting you for continuing the process and
2. A successful proposal written mostly by you (with some input from your host organization in Luxembourg) and submitted before September 9th 2020.
- Our idea is to digitize the paper receipt and to stop printing and wasting tons of paper every day. Our ambition is to make Luxembourg the first country in the world paper receipt free. You don't know it yet but you just made the best (at least you will not be disappointed) choice of your career by applying here.
- If you are a dreamer, driven by ideas and want to have a positive impact on the world, you are applying to the right company.
- If you have knowledge, skills and network in data science / machine learning you are applying to the right company
1. We are working with a big amount of data collected in shops, restaurants and retail stores.
2. With this data, we want to develop algorithms to predict future sales and future behaviour during the purchase process in physical stores.
3. Our research interests are data analysis, big data, machine learning and also cybersecurity, optimization and management of highly available distributed performance-optimized database and backend infrastructure.
We are a startup with high growth potential, we are looking for high potential candidates, there are possibilities to get equity shares in the company.
About Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Individual Fellowship:
The MSCA IF are postdoctoral fellowships, financed through the European Commission for 2 year positions, covering salary and research costs of the researchers, who can come from anywhere in the world. The evaluation process of these programmes is more about the project and the career development of the candidate, than his/her publication record. The organizations in Luxembourg that want to host such talented researchers include large public research organizations as well as private companies that offer interesting job perspectives after completion of the fellowship.
Minimal eligibility criteria
- Individual: applicant applies together with host institute
- PhD at the deadline or Masters plus 4 years of full time equivalent research experience
- Not working or living in Luxembourg for longer than 12 months before the call deadline
- For rules see here or contact your NCP
How to apply
Please submit your CV to Charles Betz, Advisor - European R&D and Innovation Support at Luxinnovation, until May 1st 2020 and refer to which position(s) you are applying for; you can also send several finetuned CVs if you are interested in multiple positions. Make sure you address the text and requirements mentioned by the respective hosts.
Please note that applications are made through Luxinnovation, your contact point for Horizon 2020 in Luxembourg, before being handed over to the host company.
- machine learning
- data prediction
- big data
- distributed computing
- data science
- shopping behaviour
The responsibility for the hosting offers published on this website, including the hosting description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.