OFFER DEADLINE06/01/2021 14:00 - Europe/Brussels
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMENot funded by an EU programme
ORGANISATION/COMPANYInstitut du Cerveau et de la Moelle épinière
IS THE HOSTING RELATED TO A PROJECT WITHIN A RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE?Yes
Post-doc position at the Pitié-Salpêtrière – ICM movement disorder center
In the context of the Edmond J. Safra fellowship in Movement Disorders, the Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital – ICM Movement Disorders Center offers a post-doctoral position in the field of Parkinson’s disease and Movement Disorders. The position is for 2 years starting in July 2021. The objective of this position is to offer a training to a young neurologist or researcher in clinical or translational research the field of Movement Disorders. The specific scientific program will be defined with the mentor depending on the skills and the motivation of the applicant. Applicants can be either MD or PhD and will have the opportunity to work in close relationship with the Movement Disorder clinic and the PD research basic science teams at the ICM (see full job description attached).
Missions and opportunities
- Each fellow has a personalized mentorship by a Faculty member of the movement disorders team
- Involvement in the clinical activities of the movement disorders team
- Active participation in a research program
- Participation in teaching course focused on movement disorders
- Opportunity to follow education programs (University Diploma in Movement Disorders for physicians, translational research in Neurosciences for clinicians and researchers)
- National and international clinical and research networks environment
- MD in Neurology and/or PhD in Neurosciences
- The candidate is expected to be highly motivated
The responsibility for the hosting offers published on this website, including the hosting description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.