OFFER DEADLINE08/06/2022 18:00 - Europe/Athens
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEHE / MSCA
IS THE HOSTING RELATED TO A PROJECT WITHIN A RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE?Yes
MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships Webinar
Proposal Development & Hosting Offers at
WHEN: 8 June 2022 @13:00-16:00 (Istanbul, Turkey time)
WHERE: Zoom Webinar, please register at https://kocun.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_rtPyCRI7RHW3Vk0Kr9L01w
Koç University Sponsored Research Office (SRO) invites postdoctoral researchers from all around the world to consider developing a proposal for the upcoming MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships 2022 call (deadline: 14.9.2022). We will be broadcasting a webinar to talk about how to prepare for the call and how SRO supports candidates for the PF application. Short introductions of various research teams at Koç University offering hosting to potential MSCA-PF applicants will follow. The event will be recorded and shared online for posterity.
If you are looking for a supervisor to support for MSCA-PF-2022 application at Koç University, please reach us at email@example.com and we will try to match you with interested researchers.
Date: 8 June 2022
Time: 13:00-16:00 (Istanbul, Turkey time, GMT+2)
Registration link: https://kocun.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_rtPyCRI7RHW3Vk0Kr9L01w
13:00-13:10 Sponsored Research Office (SRO) welcome and a short introduction of Koç University (Istanbul, Turkey)
13:10-14:00 How to Survive a MSCA-PF Application? – Brief SRO presentation on the scheme and how the office supports candidates. Career development opportunities at the university in general will also be discussed. Q&A will follow.
14:00-16:00 Hosting Offers by Koç University Research Units – Laboratories, research groups, centers and project teams at the university will present their topics for possible PF collaborations (which SRO will help match with candidates) and introduce their research infrastructures.
Tentative list of teams inviting postdoctoral researchers to work on an MSCA-PF proposal (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with PIs):
- Research Center for Translational Medicine
- Artificial Intelligence Center
- Center for Infectious Diseases
- Nanofabrication and Nanocharacterization Center for Scientific and Technological Advanced Research
- Wireless Networks Laboratory
- Nanomaterials, Energy, Molecular Modelling Group
- Stem Cell Lab
- Bio-integrated Microdevices Lab
- Systems Lab
- Computational and Systems Biology Group
- Brain Cancer Research and Therapy Lab
- Mechanical Characterization Lab
- Center for Research on Globalization, Peace, and Democratic Governance
- Koç University Vehbi Koç Ankara Studies Research Center
- Center of Asian Studies
- Cell Biology and Proteomics Lab
- Plant Research Laboratory
- Metabolism and Cancer Research Laboratory
- Language and Cognition Lab
- Cytoskeleton Research Laboratory
- Quantum Enabling System Technologies Team
- Independent Evaluation Laboratory
- Surface and Polymer Physical Chemistry Research Group
- Ünal Lab (Structure-Property Relations of 2D-layered Materials)
The responsibility for the hosting offers published on this website, including the hosting description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.