- Offer Deadline
- EU Research Framework Programme
- HE / MSCA
- Czech Republic
- Organisation / Company
- Masaryk University - Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Department of Corporate Economy
- Research Institute for Sustainable Business
- Is the Hosting related to staff position within a Research Infrastructure?
- Organisation / Company Type
- Higher Education Institute
- Czech Republic
- Postal Code
- 602 00
- Lipová 507/41a
Are you a young postdoc interested in business informatics? Come to Brno via MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowship and conduct your research under the supervision of Ahad Zareravasan, one of our leading experts in the field, and his team.
The Faculty of Economics and Administration, Masaryk University, is currently looking for postdocs who would like to apply for Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions – Postdoctoral Fellowship in the 2023 call. Join a prestigious team of experts in the field of business informatics and gain valuable research experience! More information about the call and topics can be found here.
Only in the Czech Republic, your research proposal will have a triple chance of getting funded. First, there is the European funding via Horizon Europe – the MSCA-PF programme. The projects which gain the score of 93 percent or higher will be accepted. However, projects which receive a mark of 70 percent or higher will automatically be eligible for funding from the Czech Structural Funds. This is usually achieved by 80 percent of all applicants! The third option is to apply for ERA Fellowships.
What’s in it for you?
- Research experience aiming at top rated publications
- Collaboration with top scientists on projects in the field of business informatics
- Background and support of a strong organization and staff experienced in administering MSCA projects
- MSCA-PF super gross salary of approximately 5000 € per month
- Workshops focused on writing successful research proposals and other topics
- Opportunity to further participate in interesting international projects
Who are we looking for?
- Young researchers who completed their PhD before 13th September 2023 and not longer than 8 years ago
- Candidates who have not resided in the Czech Republic for more than 12 months during the last 3 years at the time of the deadline (13th September 2023)
During your stay, you will be supervised by Ahad Zareravasan, one of our leading experts in Business Informatics. Ahad Zareravasan is an Assistant Professor at the Department of Corporate Economy, Faculty of Economics and Administration. His publications appeared in acclaimed journals, such as the International Journal of Information Management, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Expert Systems with Applications, Information Systems, International Journal of Production Research, Journal of Information Science, and Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing. His research interests include IS business value, Digital Transformation, Sustainability, Business Analytics and Blockchain.
Sounds interesting? If so, please submit the following documents to Jana Sosnová (Jana.Sosnova@econ.muni.cz) no later than on 19 March 2023:
- Annotation of your project (approx. half a page long)
- List of publications covering the last 5 years
Please, do not hesitate to reach out for more information.