OFFER DEADLINE29/07/2022 20:00 - Europe/Brussels
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEHE / MSCA
ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversità degli Studi di Verona
DEPARTMENTDepartment of Cultures and Civilizations
LABORATORYCenter for European Studies
The Center for European Studies of the Department of Cultures and Civilizations (University of Verona) invites scholars to present expressions of interest from post-doctoral researchers who wish to apply jointly with the Center for a Marie Skłodowska-Curie European Postdoctoral Fellowships (MSCA-IF).
The Marie Skłodowska-Curie Action is a funding scheme that supports researchers’ mobility: Postdoctoral Fellowships – European Fellowships may last 12-24 months, involving a research project, advanced training and knowledge exchange at the host institution. It offers a competitive salary, mobility and family allowances plus a budget for research and training costs; applicants are expected to have an excellent CV and a strong publication record.
We are looking for applicants for a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship to be presented with our Center as host institution.
Selected candidates will be offered both academic and administrative support from the Center for European Studies, the Department of Cultures and Civilizations, and the University of Verona Research Office with regards to the proposal development
Areas of interests
We welcome expressions of interest in the following research areas:
- Exile and Intellectual migrations (19th - 20th centuries)
- History of Internationalism
- Intellectual networks and cultural transfer
- History of forced migrations
- History of antifascisms in a transnational perspective
- Transatlantic relations in historical and cultural perspective
- Intellectual history of the European integration process
- Social sciences and policy making in the 20th century.
Candidates must be eligible according to the criteria established by the 2022 MSCA Postdoctoral fellowship call:
- To have a PhD at the call deadline (14 September 2022)
- To have up to 8 years research experience after PhD
- Not to have resided or carried their main activity in Italy for more than 12 in the 36 months before call deadline (14 September 2022).
Besides, candidates will be fluent in English, will have excellent teamwork attitude, organizational skills and ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment.
Candidates should send to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A one-page cover letter
- A short CV including personal data (name, date of birth, present position, the name of a referee who has agreed to send a reference letter for you
- A two-pages research proposal
- One reference letter should be sent be a referee at the same address
Deadline and evaluation
Application deadline is July 29th, 2022 (deadline extended). The Center decides whether to accept the applicant and to support the application on the basis of an academic evaluation by its scientific board. The result (positive or negative) will be communicated to the applicants no later than June 15th, 2022.
The responsibility for the hosting offers published on this website, including the hosting description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.