OFFER DEADLINE30/10/2020 19:00 - Europe/Brussels
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020 / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversidad Autónoma "Benito Juárez" de Oaxaca
The Autonomous University of Oaxaca "Benito Juárez" is located in the city of Oaxaca, in southern Mexico. The institution is open to hosting Marie Sklodowska Curie candidates (Global Fellowships). We can collaborate as partners with European institutions. Our university hosts research leaders than can help candidates in developing their applications and in collecting the necessary letter of agreement. Furthermore, the state of Oaxaca offers a unique environment to develop some research topics. In particular, we have a consolidated experience in the same topics:
- Social and cultural anthropology. Oaxaca is considered as the most culturally diverse state in Mexico, with 16 indigenous languages and approx. 1/3 of the population speaking them.
- Biology and veterinary. The state is also the most biodiverse in the country New species are found every year. There are large colonies of reptiles, especially crocodiles and turtles.
- Architecture, heritage and urbanism. There is a large presence of pre-Hispanic archaeological remains and colonial architecture and towns, some of them included in UNESCO's World Heritage List.
- Tourism. In Oaxaca, it is possible to study global trends on cultural, creative, urban and community tourism.
- Medicine. There are top research studies going on in the fields of biomedicine, covid-19 diagnosis, pain treatment and ageing.
- Social studies. Oaxaca is an international inspiration in communal lands, social conflict and feminism.
If you would like to contact us, please write to Daniel Barrera-Fernández at email@example.com
The responsibility for the hosting offers published on this website, including the hosting description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.