OFFER DEADLINE16/03/2020 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020 / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- Information Technology and Communication Sciences (ITC)
- Management and Business (MAB)
- Education and Culture (EDU)
- Medicine and Health Technology (MET)
- Built Environment (BEN)
- Engineering and Natural Sciences (ENS)
- Social Sciences (SOC)
MSCA-IF Standard European Fellowship grant provides an allowance covering two years' salary, a mobility allowance, research costs and overheads for the host institution. Applicants submit proposals for funding jointly with the host organisation. Proposals are judged on their research quality, the researcher's future career prospects, and the support offered by the host organisation. All domains of research and technological development are eligible for funding.
Requirements for the applicants at the date of the call deadline:
- A doctoral degree or has at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience
- All nationalities, no age restrictions
- The applicant cannot have resided or carried out his/her main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the beneficiary (Finland) for more than 12 months in the three years immediately before the call deadline
- Only one proposal per applicant may be submitted to IF call
About the hosting institute
Tampere University (TAU) was created in January 2019 as a merger of the University of Tampere and Tampere University of Technology, which were joining forces to create a new foundation-based university. TAU is Finland’s second-largest university with 20.000 students and 330 professors. TAU is a partner in the ECIU University, one of the first 17 Erasmus+ European Universities alliances that will become the universities of the future, promoting European values and identity, and revolutionising the quality and competitiveness of European higher education.
At TAU, technology and social sciences come together in a unique way. Our research groups and projects conduct multidisciplinary research across institutional boundaries. The research undertaken at our Centres of Excellences (CoE) ranges from game culture studies to tumour genetics.
How to apply?
Please, submit you application via e-form including a single pdf file consisting of:
- A motivation letter (max 1 page)
- CV (max 5 pages)
- Summary of the project idea (max 1 page)
Deadline for submissions 15th March 2020.
Candidates for further interactions will be selected by the Principal Investigators. All the selected applicant will be supported by the TAU research services in proposal preparation and some of them are invited to a MSCA-IF Masterclass training arranged in Tampere, mid June 2020 (Travel and accommodation costs covered).
For more information, please contact preaward(at)tuni.fi.
The responsibility for the hosting offers published on this website, including the hosting description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.