OFFER DEADLINE18/11/2022 12:00 - Europe/Brussels
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMENot funded by an EU programme
ORGANISATION/COMPANYAsociación Centro de Investigación Cooperativa en Biociencias - CIC bioGUNE
CIC bioGUNE is looking for highly-motivated experienced researcher of any nationality interested in applying for the Junior Leader Retaining Postdoctoral Fellowship: Junior Leader fellowships - Retaining - ”la Caixa” Foundation (fundacionlacaixa.org)
CIC bioGUNE (http://www.cicbiogune.es/), member of the Basque Research and Technology Alliance (BRTA), is a key research center within the national and international scientific landscape and has emerged as a knowledge source in the area of health science. The cutting-edge scientific activity of CIC bioGUNE researchers explores the interface between Chemistry, Structural, Molecular and Cell Biology, with the aim of developing a more Precise Medicine for the future.
CIC bioGUNE is an Endorsing Institution of the European Charter for Researchers & Code of Conduct for Recruitment of Researchers, guranteeing the best framework conditions to contribute to the professional/personal development of researchers.
The Experienced Researcher must have been obtained their doctoral degree two to seven years prior to the application deadline. For such purposes, candidates must have obtained their doctoral degree between 7 th October 2015 and 7 th October 2020, both inclusive. The period in which the doctoral degree must have been obtained may be extended beyond seven years on different causes (Junior Leader fellowships - Retaining - ”la Caixa” Foundation (fundacionlacaixa.org)).
Moreover, a mobility criteria is required:
- Candidates must have resided or have carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Spain for more than 12 months in the three years immediately prior to the application deadline.
- A candidate with an uninterrupted period of at least 2 years of inactivity in research must have resided or carried out the main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Spain for more than 36 months in the 5 years immediately before the call deadline.
- The candidate must have carried out research stays at non-Spanish research centres or universities during their doctorate or postdoctorate, whether of a continuous or discontinuous nature for at least six months prior to the deadline for applications (7-Oct-2022).
How to apply?
Candidates should provide:
- Research Group/s of interest (Groups | CIC bioGUNE | Center for Cooperative Research in Biosciences)
- Motivation letter (max 1 page)
- CV (max 4 pages)
- Contact information of two referees
Please send the application documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
The responsibility for the hosting offers published on this website, including the hosting description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.