OFFER DEADLINE16/02/2018 14:00 - Europe/Brussels
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMENot funded by an EU programme
ORGANISATION/COMPANYFUNDACIÓN PROGRESO Y SALUD
DEPARTMENTPfizer-University of Granada-Junta de Andalucía Centre for Genomics and Oncological Research (GENYO)
The Andalusian Public Progress and Health Foundation, a central research support and management entity, under the Regional Ministry of Health of the Junta de Andalucía, seeks to receive applications with interest in applying for grants under the HUMAN RESOURCES MIGUEL SERVET TYPE I PROGRAMME, OF THE CALL FOR 2018 OF THE STRATEGIC ACTION IN HEALTH OF THE HEALTH INSTITUTE CARLOS III.
Potential Receptors Research groups information:
I.-Gr. JCRM - Group of Proteases and Extracellular Matrix, located in the Pfizer Center - University of Granada - Autonomous Government of Andalusia of Genomics and Oncological Research (GENYO) and led by Dr. Juan Carlos Rodríguez-Manzaneque Escribano.
Main line of research to develop the aid:
- Tumor microenvironment, immune infiltration and extracellular matrix.
More information about the research group here:
II.- Clinical Bioinformatics Area from the Progreso y Salud Foundation, located in the Virgen del Rocío University Hospital, and led by Dr. Joaquín Dopazo.
Main line of research of the research group:
Profile of the candidate:
More information about the research group here: http://www.clinbioinfosspa.es/
Characteristics of the Miguel Servet Type I 2018 Call:
- The aid granted will last for 5 years.
- In addition, € 40,000 will be granted to cover the expenses associated with the research project, with an execution period of 4 years.
- For more information about the call, you can consult the following link: http://www.pap.minhafp.gob.es/bdnstrans/GE/es/convocatoria/580639/document/146463
Profile searched: Minimum requirements:
Researchers who are in any of the following situations may be candidates:
- Have obtained the title of doctor between January 1, 2007 and December 31, 2013.
- They have completed or are enjoying their third year of contract Sara Borrell.
- They have completed the Río Hortega research training program and have obtained the title of doctor.
- Not be enjoying a Miguel Servet contract at the time of the request, nor have previously completed it.
Presentation of candidacies:
Those applicants interested in presenting their candidacy to the Principal Investigator of the Group described, must do it by email (email@example.com), indicating in the subject "Miguel Servet I 2018_ followed by the number of the group, taking into account the previous numbering (I, II ...) ", before the day 16 of February 2018, including a letter of motivation, as well as the updated CV, indicating the contact information.
The Responsible Investigator of the group will select among the candidatures received, after its analysis, the one that will be presented to the call for assistance described, if applicable.
This search for candidates does not represent a firm job offer, but rather seeks the reception of candidates from potential postdoctoral researchers, who, in case of attending the aforementioned aids, linked to a tutor researcher contractually linked to the Andalusian Public Progress Foundation and Health, and being funded, could opt for a labor contract with that entity. The aforementioned hiring will be subject to the pertinent authorization by the Regional Ministry of Finance and Public Administration, depending on the applicable regulations.