- Offer Deadline
- EU Research Framework Programme
- Not funded by an EU programme
- Organisation / Company
- IBIMA F-02 Computational Intelligence and image analysis
- Is the Hosting related to staff position within a Research Infrastructure?
- Organisation / Company Type
- Public Research Institution
- Postal Code
- Severo Ochoa, 35
We are looking for candidates to apply to IBIMA’s research positions, funded by La Caixa “Incoming Doctoral INPhINIT Fellowships” call 2023 (https://fundacionlacaixa.org/en/inphinit-doctoral-fellowships-incoming). Clicking on this link you will find the call’s guidelines (including application rules and conditions).
- Hosting institution: IBIMA- Plataforma BIONAND, Málaga (Spain)
- Leader: Prof. Ezequiel López-Rubio
- Study area: Bioinformatics
- Title: Automated generation of annotated medical images by Deep Generative Adversarial Networks.
- Duration: 3 years
- Grant amount: Up to 125.400 € + training
Activity and Training: As primary activity will be employed the DatasetGAN deep learning neural network to generate reliable annotated datasets of medical images from smaller datasets which have been labelled and verified by clinicians/health experts. An intended application field of this project is image segmentation datasets
In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- Be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and not yet have been awarded a doctoral degree.
- Hold a higher education degree that makes them eligible to enrol in a doctoral programme.
- Have resided in Spain for less than 12 months in the last 3 years.
- Demonstrable level of English (B2 or higher).
Desired candidate profile:
- Student in Life Sciences or Biomedicine
- Required education level 1: Biology, Biochemistry, Medicine, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics
- Required experience:
- Main research field: Molecular and/or Cellular Biology and/or Omics Sciences
- Sub-research field: Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Pharmaceuticals, Food Technology
- Techniques/skills (not essential): Phyton programming, deep learning, medical imaging.
Should you be interested in applying to this offer, do not hesitate to contact IBIMA’s International Projects Office (email@example.com). We will be happy to help.