- Offer Deadline
- EU Research Framework Programme
- Not funded by an EU programme
- Organisation / Company
- Eurecat - Technology Centre of Catalonia
- IBIMA B-04 Molecular Bases of Biological Systems (SIBIUMA)
- Is the Hosting related to staff position within a Research Infrastructure?
- Organisation / Company Type
- Public Research Institution
- Postal Code
- avenida Diagonal nº 177 floor 9th
We are looking for candidates to apply to IBIMA’s research positions, funded by La Caixa “Incoming Doctoral INPhINIT Fellowships” call 2023 (https://fundacionlacaixa.org/en/inphinit-doctoral-fellowships-incoming). Clicking on this link you will find the call’s guidelines (including application rules and conditions).
- Hosting institution: IBIMA-Plataforma BIONAND, Málaga (Spain)
- Leader: Prof. Miguel Ángel Medina
- Study area: Oncology and Hematology
- Title: Angiogenesis, inflammation and metabolism cross-talks targets in pathological microenviroment.
- Duration: 3 years
- Grant amount: Up to 125.400 € + training
Activity and Training: The primary activity will be focused on three objectives.
- Explore the specific characteristics of metabolism of cells present in the
- Find and characterize new modulators of these pathophysiological processes.
- Predict novel targets related to angiogenesis, inflammation or metabolic reprogramming.
In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- Be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and not yet have been awarded a doctoral degree.
- Hold a higher education degree that makes them eligible to enrol in a doctoral programme.
- Have resided in Spain for less than 12 months in the last 3 years.
- Demonstrable level of English (B2 or higher).
Desired candidate profile:
- Student in Life Sciences or Biomedicine
- Required education level 1: Biology, Biochemistry, Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy
- Required experience:
- Main research field: Molecular and/or Cellular Biology and/or Omics Sciences
- Sub-research field: Metabolism, basic Oncologic and Angiogenesis
- Techniques/skills (not essential): For example: cell culture management, cell biology, bioinformatics and molecular biology assays (RT-qPCR, Western Blot, etc…)
Should you be interested in applying to this offer, do not hesitate to contact IBIMA’s International Projects Office (email@example.com). We will be happy to help.