OFFER DEADLINE20/09/2020 15:00 - Europe/Athens
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMENot funded by an EU programme
ORGANISATION/COMPANYPoznan University of Technology
DEPARTMENTFaculty of Computing and Telecommunications
Poznań, August 21st, 2020
OF THE FACULTY OF COMPUTING AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS OF THE POZNAŃ UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
hereby announces a competition
for the post of an Assistant for Research and Teaching – 2 FTE
at the Institute of Communication and Computer Networks of the Faculty of Computing and Telecommunications
The competition may be attended by applicants who meet the requirements specified in the Law on Higher Education and Science Act of 20 July 2018 (Dz. U. 218, item 1668 as amended), the Statute of the Poznań University of Technology, and Resolution No. 16/2016-2020 of the Academic Senate of the Poznań University of Technology of 30 November 2016 (as amended) on the rules of employment.
The candidates should:
- hold the academic title of MSc., Eng.,
- enjoy at least a good reputation during studies (grade point average, participation in science clubs, other activities).
The candidates will also be assessed based on documented scientific achievements (publications, participation in research projects, stage of advancement of PhD dissertation), as well as teaching experience and active participation in academic life.
The duties of the Assistants will include teaching classes in Communication and Computer Networks in particular optical and integrated networks and scientific research on cloud systems modelling and switching fields.
The employment period will be 1 year, starting from October 1st, 2020, with optional extension for an indefinite period.
Candidates in the competition must submit the following documents at the Office of the Faculty of Computing and Telecommunications of PUT (Room 502, ul. Piotrowo 3, 60-965 Poznań):
- personal data form,
- résumé including a description of academic achievements (list of publications, participation in research projects, supervisor’s opinion concerning the stage of advancement of the PhD dissertation – for candidates admitted into the PhD programme), teaching experience and active participation in academic life,
- qualification sheet,
- official copies of diplomas,
- declaration that the Poznań University of Technology would be the candidate’s principal workplace,
- statement in accordance with Article 113 of the Law on Higher Education and Science Act,
- declaration of the field and discipline in which the candidate intends to do research, and declaration of consent to be counted among employees engaged in research,
- information clause.
The application deadline expires on September 20, 2020.
If no candidate receives positive assessment from the competition commission, or if there are no applying candidates, the Dean shall close the competition. The entity announcing the competition may annulate or close it without stating the cause.
Information clause for recruitment purposes
According to Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as GDPR), you are hereby informed of the following:
1. The controller of your personal data is the Poznań University of Technology, Pl. Marii Skłodowskiej-Curie 5, 60-965 Poznań, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 61 665 3639.
2. The personal data inspector is Piotr Otomański, e-mail: email@example.com.
3. Your personal data obtained from the submitted persona data form will be processed according to Art. 6(1)(c) of GDPR in connection with Art. 22¹ of the Work Code Act of 26 June 1974. All submitted personal data going beyond the scope of the personal data form will be processed under wilful and conscious consent according to Art. 6(1)(a) and Art. 9(2)(a) of GDPR.
4. The personal data are not transferred to processing entities; however, they may be made available to entities authorised to process them under legal regulations.
5. The personal data will only be stored for the period of recruitment and 3 months after its completion.
6. You have the right to access your personal data and rectify them, and if applicable – to delete them, limit their processing, as well as to transfer them and to object to their processing.
7. If you decide that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), you have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
8. Submitting your personal data is a legal requirement. You are required to provide them and failure to do so will preclude you from taking part in the recruitment process.
9. To the extent you consented to the processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw it. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of data which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
10. Your personal data is not subject to automated processing, including profiling.
The responsibility for the hosting offers published on this website, including the hosting description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.