OFFER DEADLINE30/03/2018 13:30 - Europe/Brussels
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020 / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
ORGANISATION/COMPANYJagiellonian University, Krakow
DEPARTMENTCentre for Project Administrative Support
The Jagiellonian University is seeking to develop collaborative funding proposals with experienced researchers for submission under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowship (IF) programme (Horizon 2020).
- All topics related with ethics and social/political philosophy, although there are special interests in: decision theory and ethics; justice in healthcare; the ethics of war; moral psychology; medical ethics and bioethics.
- How belief systems, ideologies, values, and worldviews can inspire populist uprisings and radicalization (protest, certain voting behavior, prejudice).
- Why so many people choose to not trust science and reason, and how this trend can be countered.
- How to increase people`s open-mindedness and thus their tolerance for new information, other people and innovative solutions.
- Biodegradation of cyanobacterial toxins.
- Mechanisms of adaptation of toxic and/or invasive cyanobacterial strains to common environmental stress condition.
- Aging of endothelial cells, hematopoietic stem cells and hematopoietic niche.
- Crosstalk between hematopoietic stem cells/leukemia stem cells and bone marrow niche.
- Regulation of heme metabolism and its effect on DNA damage and genome integrity.
- To compare the best practices in teachers education, history of education, care and rehabilitation of young offenders, child care and youth development.
- To initiate, conduct, and support research in education, social work, probation.
Fur further details please check the link.