- Research Field
- HumanitiesNatural sciencesProfessions and applied sciences
- Funding Type
- Career Stage
- Established Researcher (R3) (Researchers who have developed a level of independence)
In connection with the implementation of the tasks under the National Programme "Young scientists and postdoctoral researchers – 2", the Plovdiv University "Paisii Hilendarski", Faculty of Physics and Technology as a beneficiary, announces a competition for recruiting candidates for participation in the Module “Postdoctoral researchers”.
What is funded
For this module, it is mandatory to apply by submitting a project proposal that meets the following requirements: it must be on an actual topic and at a high scientific level, a detailed work program for the project period and a detailed financial plan, accompanied by a justification. The proposal should be submitted in Bulgarian and/or in English.
The programme will be implemented in two stages:
Phase I, 18 months, 2022 – 2023
Phase II, 18 months, 2024 – 2025.
- Applicants for this module can be scholars with an acquired PhD in the country or abroad. They must meet the minimum national requirements for acquiring the PhD in the scientific fields and/or professional fields in which they apply.
- It is allowed to appoint PDs on an additional contract for part-time work in the same beneficiary organization in which they work.
Required documents for application:
- Certificate of completed higher education
- Certificate for the acquisition of the PhD
- List of publications and participation in national and/or international scientific forums and projects
- A project proposal that meets the following requirements: i) it must discuss an important topic of contemporary interest at a high scientific level; ii) it must include a work program for the project period and a detailed and justified financial plan.
- The proposal should be submitted in Bulgarian and/or in English (for foreign citizens).
Documents for participation in the competition should be submitted to the Plovdiv University "Paisii Hilendarski", Faculty of Physics and Technology.
On site: Plovdiv 4000, 24 Tsar Assen Str., Plovdiv University "Paisii Hilendarski", Rectorate, room 214 (working hours 8:30-12:30 and 13:00-16:30).
Online at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organisation name
- Plovdiv University "Paisii Hilendarski", Faculty of Physics and Technology
- Organisation Country
- More Information
The responsibility for the funding offers published on this website, including the funding description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.