- Research Field
- Natural sciences
- Funding Type
- Career Stage
- First Stage Researcher (R1) (Up to the point of PhD)
- European Research Programme
- Not funded by an EU programme
The MPA Fellowships for doctoral students are awarded exclusively on the basis of the scientific excellence of the applicants. The selected fellows receive an attractive salary of 2/3 of an E13 position as well as individual travel and research funding.
Applicants must demonstrate outstanding performance in their studies and are expected to hold or obtain a Masters’ degree in one of the following fields
- Experimental Hadron and Nuclear physics
- Atomic Physics, Precision Observables and Physics with Ultra-Cold Neutrons
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Experimental Particle and Astroparticle physics
- Theoretical Particle, Hadron and Nuclear Physics
Applicants are encouraged to make themselves familiar with PRISMA+ research areas and to name a Prisma+ scientists who could act as a supervisor from the fields above.
How to apply for a fellowship?
Application deadline for the current call for proposals is April 30th, 2023.
For your application to be considered, please use our application form. After submitting the application form, please send your complete application documents as a single pdf file to email@example.com.
Letters of recommendations should be sent separately to the same E-Mail address.
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- Cover letter including a short motivation statement
- Scans of university degrees including transcripts of records (lists of courses with your grades) in German or English
- Candidates who have obtained their degrees from a university where English is not one of the teaching languages must prove their language proficiency (B2 level or higher) by a certificate not older than three years.
Please arrange for two signed letters of recommendation by senior scientists, with institutional letterhead, to be sent separately to the above address.
Referees are asked to submit the complete referee form.
All documents may be submitted in English or German. Documents in any other language must be translated and legally certified by the German embassy, consulate or a certified translator.
- Organisation name
- Organisation Country
- More Information
The responsibility for the funding offers published on this website, including the funding description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.