ORGANISATION NAMEMalta Council for Science and Technology
RESEARCH FIELDFormal sciencesHumanitiesNatural sciencesProfessions and applied sciencesSocial sciences
MarTERA has launched a fourth joint call for transnational research and innovation projects on 2021-01-04.
This call is initiated by ministries/funding organisations from 9 countries: Belarus, Belgium, Germany, Malta, Norway, Poland, Romania, South Africa and Turkey .The total funding budget is EUR 8.5 million.
The call will cover the following priority areas:
- Priority Area 1: Environmentally friendly maritime technologies
- Priority Area 2: Innovative concepts for ships and offshore structures
- Priority Area 3: Automation, sensors, monitoring and observations
- Priority Area 4: Advanced manufacturing and production
- Priority Area 5: Safety and security
Applicants from the above mentioned countries are eligible for funding and applicants from other countries are eligible in case they fund their own involvement.
The responsibility for the funding offers published on this website, including the funding description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.