ORGANISATION/COMPANYČeská zemědělská univezita v Praze
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE22/10/2022 21:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONCzech Republic › 165 00
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
IS THE JOB RELATED TO STAFF POSITION WITHIN A RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE?Yes
The University of Life Sciences in Prague is inviting senior researchers focusing on Reproductive Biology to submit an application for work stay within the project of International Mobility of Researchers
Job Title: Senior Researcher
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Department: Faculty of Agrobiology, Food and Natural Resources
Job type: Full Time
Term contract duration: 7 months (November/December 2022 – May/June 2023)
The mobility is funded within the project “Supporting the development of international mobility of research, technical and administrative staff at CZU Prague, reg. no. CZ.02.2.69 / 0.0 / 0.0 / 18_053 / 0016979.
Topic: Reproductive Biology
Stay will be focused on research activities on the area of mammalian gamete biology. In vitro culture oocytes and early embryo and/or the quality and cryopreservation of semen will be in the concern.
To be considered for a position, applicants must meet all these requirements:
- senior researcher who has worked for at least 2 years in last 3 years outside the Czech Republic in the field of research at least for part-time (min. 0,5 FTE) (the citizens of the Czech Republic are not excluded)
- H-index min. 8,5; according to the standardized table below
- cooperation on international grant or national grant over the past 5 years as a researcher or co-researcher (one at least)
- min. three publishing outputs in five last years
Application should contain:
- CV with references of publishing
- Documents showing research activities outside the Czech Republic for min. 2 years in last 3 years (can be proven in a professional CV)
- Statement of Interest containing the main topic and schedule of your research activities incl. a plan of outputs (All potential research outputs generated during the implementation of mobility must be published as Open Access) and also justification of the need to realize your project with respect to the current state of art
Please apply before 23rd October 2022 by sending all required documents to email@example.com
EURAXESS offer ID: 839828
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.