ORGANISATION/COMPANYJohannes Kepler University
RESEARCH FIELDJuridical sciences › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE12/10/2022 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONAustria › Linz
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
The world is changing at an ever-faster pace. At the Johannes Kepler University Linz, we work on technologies and the ideas of tomorrow on a daily basis. At the same time, we educate over 23,000 young people to meet the demands of today’s job market. In short, we are Upper Austria’s largest institution for education and research. Are you interested in being a part of shaping the future at Austria’s most attractive campus university? We currently have an immediate job opening for a:
Graduate Teaching Assistant (must hold a Diploma/Master’s degree) for a 40-hour/week position (maternity leave replacement) at the Institute for Administrative Law and Administrative Education, Department of Technology Law
Job Reference Number: 5084
- Preparation of doctoral thesis
- To assist in lectures
- To teach university courses
- To assist in research projects
- The successful candidate must hold a master’s or diploma degree in law
- Excellent knowledge of public law
- Interest in scientific research
- Very good German skills (level C2)
- Good English skills (level B2)
What We Offer:
- On the basis of full-time employment (40 hours/week) the minimum salary in accordance with the collective agreement is € 3,058.60 gross per month (14 x per year, CA Job Grade: B1)
- Stable employer
- Attractive campus environment with good public transportation connections
- Attractive continual educational opportunities
- State-of-the-art research infrastructure
- Dynamic research environment
- Broad range of on-campus dining services/healthy meals (organic food at the cafeteria)
- Exercise and sports classes (USI)
- …and much more
Application Deadline: October 12, 2022.
Please submit the form »Clarification of Academic Accomplishment (NEW)« along with your application. The form is available at: https://www.jku.at/fileadmin/gruppen/40/Studienerfolg-NEU.pdf
The Johannes Kepler University wishes to increase the proportion of academic female faculty and, for this reason, especially welcomes applications by qualified women. If applicants are equally qualified, a woman will be given preference for this position. The university welcomes applications from qualified applicants with physical disabilities. These applications will be given special consideration.
How to Apply:
Prospective applicants interested in the multifaceted position are requested to electronically send an application in adherence to the stated criteria together with the requested documentation via our online portal jku.at/application or to the Johannes Kepler University Linz, Department of Human Resource Management, Altenberger Straße 69, A-4040 Linz. Please include “Job Reference Number 5084“ in your application.
If you have questions, please contact: Univ.Prof. Mag. Dr. Michael Mayrhofer, P +43 732 2468 1868, E‑mail: email@example.com.
EURAXESS offer ID: 839500
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.