ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Rijeka, Faculty of Health Studies
RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE21/10/2022 21:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONCroatia › Rijeka
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK20
The University of Rijeka, Faculty of Health Studies, Croatia, invites applications for the following vacancy:
One teacher in scientific and teaching rank and the appropriate job position of full professor, first election, in the scientific area of humanities, scientific field of philosophy, scientific branch of philosophical bioethics at the Department of Public Health, Faculty of Health Studies, University of Rijeka – a part-time job – 20 hours per week, permanent
The application may be submitted by members of both sexes (Article 13, Paragraph 2 of the Act on Gender Equality, Official Gazette 116/03).
Applicants who are entitled to the right of priority to employment under the Act on the Rights of Croatian Homeland War Veterans and their Family Members (Official Gazette, no. 121/17) are obliged to submit all necessary documentation required by Article 103 of the Act in question that is published on the website of the Ministry of Croatian Veterans: https://branitelji.gov.hr/UserDocsImages/dokumenti/Nikola/popis%20dokaza%20za%20ostvarivanje%20prava%20prednosti%20pri%20zapo%C5%A1ljavanju-%20ZOHBDR%202021.pdf
Applicants who are entitled to the right of priority to employment under the Civil War Victims Act (Official Gazette 84/21) are obliged to submit, besides the application, all the necessary documentation required by Article 49 of the Act, which is published on the following website:
By applying to the Call for Applications, the applicants explicitly agree that the Faculty of Health Studies of the University of Rijeka, as the head of the personal data collection, may collect, use, and further process data for the purpose of application procedures in accordance with the regulations that stipulate personal data protection.
The Faculty of Health Studies of the University of Rijeka reserves the right not to make a decision on the selection of any candidate without the obligation to explain its decision and responsibility towards the candidates.
All applicants will be notified of the competition results on the Faculty website within 8 days from the completion of the election process.
Application Deadline – 30 days since published.
All applications should be submitted in written form to the Faculty of Health Studies, University of Rijeka, address:
University of Rijeka, Faculty of Health Studies
V.C. Emina 5
Late and incomplete applications shall not be taken into consideration.
REQUIRED LANGUAGESCROATIAN: Excellent
Applicants for the academic positions must meet the requirements stipulated by the Act on the Scientific Activity and Higher Education and in Articles 35 and 36 of the Statute of the Faculty of Health Studies, University of Rijeka.
Applicants for teaching and research positions should submit:
- the application form,
- a copy of personal documentation (degree certificates, Citizenship Certificate),
- the decision of the Scientific board on the election to the scientific rank (applicants who possess the decision),
- list of publications, excerpts, indexation, and citation certificates of papers from the Library of Biomedicine and Health Care of the Faculty of Medicine, University of Rijeka,
- work capacity medical certificate issued by a licensed occupational medicine physician (for the first election),
- certificate of conducted institutional research of the quality of teaching - evaluation of student surveys (for the election into the higher scientific-teaching rank),
- applicants who are not Croatian native speakers should submit evidence of the knowledge of Croatian language – the B2 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages,
- applicants who have gained required educational qualifications outside the Republic of Croatia should submit the decision issued by the competent Croatian authority on the recognition of foreign higher education qualifications.
Application, CV, and list of publications should also be submitted in electronic form on a CD disc.
EURAXESS offer ID: 839392
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.