ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Ostrava
RESEARCH FIELDPsychological sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)Leading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE13/10/2022 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONCzech Republic › Ostrava
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/11/2022
The Dean of the Faculty of Arts, University of Ostrava announces selection procedures to fill the following places of the heads of departments:
- selection procedure ref. no. OU-104973/25-2022 – Head of Department of Philosophy;
- consent to the processing of personal data;
- a letter of motivation;
- a professional curriculum vitae including an overview of the applicant’s previous career experience;
- copies of certificates of completed education, academic degrees obtained;
- a list of the applicant’s academic publications;
- the concept of development of the department and study programs according to the requirements stated in the structure corresponding to the appendix “Workplace Development Project”;
- sworn declaration and lustration certificate according to Act. No. 451/1991 Coll.;
- extract from the criminal record not older than three months.
The first round of the selection procedure will involve the assessment of the materials sent by applicants. Only selected applicants will be invited to take part in the second round.
Applicants for this position should send the required documents to the contact e-mail address: PersonalniFF@osu.cz so that they are received no later than October 13th, 2022. The selection process will be held on October 20th, 2022.
The selection procedure will be conducted in the Czech language.
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: ExcellentCZECH: Mother Tongue
- university education in the relevant field;
- appointment as a Professor or Associate Professor, or Ph.D. (or equivalent) in the field;
- pedagogical and research practice;
- publication activities in the field;
- background of Labor Law Regulations and economic rules of management at Public Universities;
- experience in participation in grant and research projects is welcome;
- EU research level – R2 – Recognized or R3 – Established/R4 – Leading (research group);
- organizational skills;
- fulfillment of the prerequisites for the performance of the function according to Act No. 451/1991 Coll.(the law does not apply to citizens born after December 1st 1971; these citizens are not required to submit a lustration certificate or a sworn declaration).
- knowledge of English Language, min. at level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages;
- knowledge of Czech Language, min. at level C2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
EURAXESS offer ID: 837557
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.