ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Lodz
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE16/10/2022 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Lodz
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
HOURS PER WEEK40
competition for the position of assistant professor
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELChemistry: PhD or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: GoodPOLISH: Good
- PhD in organic chemistry (maximum 8 years after Ph.D.).
- Documented scientific achievements in the field of organic and/or organometallic chemistry (scientific articles, monographs, participation in the scientific conferences) indicating the possibility of scientific development.
- experience in organic synthesis, IR, MS, UV-vis and NMR spectroscopy, and knowledge of HPLC separation techniques
- Excellent communication skills and a strong interest in multidisciplinary research are sought after.
- Very good skills in computer programs specially in MS Office, ChemDraw, TopSpin
- Post-doc experience is not mandatory required but it will be an advantage.
- Experience in teaching in the area of chemistry
- Written and spoken English on B2 level or higher is desired.
- Good command of the Polish language in writing and speaking is mandatory
- Strong ability to work in the team
- Creativity, responsibility, strong motivation to develop scientific career
Persons joining the competition should submit an application for employment addressed to HM Rector of the University of Lodz, along with the attachments listed below:
- a statement that the Candidate meets the requirements of art. 113 of the Act,
- statement that the University of Lodz will be his primary workplace within the meaning of the above Act,
- declaration of nepotism (available on the University of Lodz website https://www.uni.lodz.pl/kariera),
- personal questionnaire,
- a copy of the university diploma and doctoral degree,
- list of previous achievements in scientific and research work,
- documents confirming completed certificates (including language ones), in the absence of certificates, a statement regarding the level of knowledge of foreign languages (basic, intermediate, advanced),
- information on the level of knowledge of the Polish language (in the case of foreigners).
- Two recommendation letters
We reserve the right to conduct interviews with selected candidates.
Final results will be announced on 24th of October 2022.
EURAXESS offer ID: 837212
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.