RESEARCH FIELDBiological sciences › Biological engineeringBiological sciences › Biology
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE17/10/2022 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONFrance › Saclay
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
OFFER STARTING DATE17/10/2022
- He/she will assist the Chief Scientific Officer and R&D collaborators in the execution of the experimental plan in close interactions with the R&D Project Manager and CEO.
- The main role of the position will consist in building the preclinical data package to provide PoC and MoA of immune-mediated ADC activities, which will support the clinical therapeutic claims of the main Skymab candidate.
- He/she will also contribute to move Skymab second candidate to the clinical development path and build the discovery pipeline of anti-GPCR antibodies and ADCs of Skymab.
- He/she will contribute with his/her R&D colleague to establish the first R&D laboratory of Skymab within the context of a collaboration with the CEA..
- He/she will develop and manage in-house R&D activities involving CEA collaborators/platforms as well as externalized R&D activities with CROs, private and academic partners with the support of the CSO and the R&D project manager.
A PhD degree with experience in preclinical immuno-oncology models and tumor immunology.
Mastery of the immunological analysis techniques (eg. FACS, T-cell assays, ELISA, molecular biology techniques…) with murine and human cells
Experience in basic biochemical and modern molecular techniques
Experience in preclinical in vitro cell-based assay and in vivo oncology models (CDX, PDX, PDXO…), PoC, PK/PD, preclinical validation and characterization of therapeutic antibody candidates and ideally of ADCs is an asset.
Proficiency with computing tools and software programs, eg. Prism, Geneious, Sequencher…
Meeting the criteria of “Jeune Docteur” of the French Ministry for Higher Education and Scientific Research is a strong asset
Experience and certification in animal experimentation (murine species) is an asset
Experience in antibody engineering and with bioinformatics tools is a plus
Experience or good understanding of GPCR biology is a plus
Previous experience in R&D in industry and people management is a plus
EURAXESS offer ID: 835186
Posting organisation offer ID: 107423
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.