ORGANISATION/COMPANYMedical University of Warsaw
RESEARCH FIELDPharmacological sciences › Toxicology
RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE10/10/2022 15:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONPoland › Warsaw
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
HOURS PER WEEK40
REFERENCE NUMBERAO/1220 - 64/2022
The Medical University of Warsaw
announces a competition for the position of
Head of Department - Academic Teacher
in the Department of Toxicology and Bromatology,
Faculty of Pharmacy
Ref. No AO/1220 - 64/2022
The deadline for applications is: October 10th, 2022 by 3:00 p.m.,
We only accept documents as follows:
- written in the Polish language,
- sent by e-mail to email@example.com with the reference number provided in the e-mail title.
- Please read the Recruitment Policy of MUW employees, which is available on the website: https://www.wum.edu.pl/sites/www.wum.edu.pl/files/informacje/inne/recruitment-policy-of-the-employees-of-muw.pdf The candidate submitting the offer accepts the recruitment conditions specified in the above mentioned regulations.
- Results of the competition will be announced on the WUM website: https://bip.wum.edu.pl/
- Please be advised that we do not return sent documents.
- MUW reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time without giving a reason.
- In connection with access to classified information, which is a trade secret, an employed person may be subjected to the procedure of standard screening in accordance with the Act on the protection of classified information (Journal of Laws of 2010, No. 182, item 1228).
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPOLISH: ExcellentENGLISH: Good
- academic title of a Professor or a postdoctoral degree (doctor habilitatus) in the relevant field of study,
- professional title of a Master of Pharmacy or equivalent,
- experience in organising and teaching university-level courses,
- significant professional and academic achievements in the relevant field of study,
- experience in organising work and managing workplace teams,
- proficiency in Polish and a good command of English.
The following will be an asset:
- experience in teaching at a Faculty of Pharmacy,
- experience in launching and running scientific projects financed by external sources.
Required documents: a CV including academic and didactic work as well as managerial work, copies of documents confirming professional qualifications and education, in particular diplomas of completion of higher education, conferring doctoral/postdoctoral degree/title of professor, specialist title, certificate of recognition of a foreign diploma as equivalent to Polish - if applicable, copies of documents confirming the candidate's scientific and didactic achievements, including a list of publications with information about the point classification (Impact Factor, Ministry of Science and Higher Education, number of citations, magazines in which the papers were published, in the case of WUM employees confirmed by the WUM library). Attention!! MUW employees are requested to send only the documents listed in points 1 and 3.
Required statements: declaration of having full legal capacity, declaration on enjoying civil rights, a declaration of being not convicted of an intentional crime or intentional fiscal crime, a statement of not being imposed a disciplinary penalty referred to in art. 276 section 1 items 7 and 8 of the Law on Higher Education and Science, a declaration that if the candidate wins the competition, the Medical University of Warsaw will be the primary workplace for the candidate as defined in art. 120 of the Higher Education and Science Act, a statement that from July 22, 1944 to July 31, 1990, one did not work in state security agendas within the meaning of Art. 2 of the Act on the disclosure of information about documents of the state security organs from 1944–1990 and the content of these documents, did not serve in them or cooperate with those authorities, a statement regarding as follows: "I agree for the processing of my personal data contained in the application documents for the purposes of ongoing recruitment conducted by the Medical University of Warsaw with the headquarter in Warsaw.", a statement regarding as follows: "I declare that I have read the rules of personal data protection applied by the Medical University of Warsaw, included in the job offer for the position...(name of the position)."
EURAXESS offer ID: 834953
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.