ORGANISATION/COMPANYMedical University of Silesia
RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences › Medicine
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE07/10/2022 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Zabrze
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
HOURS PER WEEK40
The Medical University of Silesia in Katowice
announces hereby a competition for the full-time position
of asystent badawczo-dydaktyczny
in Department of Internal Diseases, Diabetology and Nephrology
School of Medical Sciences in Zabrze
The documents in Polish language should be submitted in a sealed envelope reading:
‘Competition for the full time position
of asystent badawczo-dydaktyczny
in the Department of Internal Diseases, Diabetology and Nephrology
School of Medical Sciences in Zabrze‘
in person or by mail,
before 07.10.2022 (date of receipt of the documents is binding)
The Office of the Medical University of Silesia in Katowice,
15 Poniatowskiego street, 40-055 Katowice,
room 11, ground floor
Mon – Fri 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Phone: 32 20-83-570, 32 20 83 645.
The documents may also be submitted in the electronic form to email@example.com, scanned and subscribed with a trusted signature (https://www.gov.pl/web/gov/podpisz-dokument-elektronicznie-wykorzystaj-podpis-zaufany) including the generated signature (xml file) of the subscribed document.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
The expected time to complete the competition procedures is up to two months following the date of announcement.
The Medical University of Silesia will contact only the selected candidates.
The Medical University of Silesia holds the right to terminate the competition proceedings with no reason given.
Winning of the competition is not equivalent to the employment offer; it is a recommendation for the Rector in this respect.
The final decision about employment is made by the Rector.
Information about the competition result will be announced on the website: www.sum.edu.pl. on the website of the Public Information Bulletin of the Medical University of Silesia and the minister competent for the issues of higher eduction, within 30n days after termination of the procedures (as per art. 119 item w of the Higher Education and Science Act (JO 2021 item 478 as amended).
- a statement of consent to process personal data,
- a declaration indicating the Medical University of Silesia as the principal employer, as understood by the Higher Education and Science Law, should the position be offered following the competition procedures,
- a declaration of:
- full legal capacity to act,
- full civil rights
- no conviction with a final judgement of an intentional crime or intentional tax offense
- no disciplinary penalty as specified in art. 276 par. 1 item 7 and 8 of the Higher Education and Science Act
Admitted to the competition may be a candidate who meets requirements specified in article 113 of the Academic Education Act of the 20th July, 2018 (JO 2021, item 478, as amended)
- Diploma of medical practitioner,
- Medical practitioner’s license,
- Specialization degree in internal diseases, nephrology or diabetology,
- experience in teaching with students,
- scientific achievements - publications with an IF score or with a total ministerial score above 12,
- Foreign nationals should show spoken and written command of Polish.
- a written statement of will expressing the intention to participate in the competition, addressed to the Rector,
- undersigned resume describing professional qualifications and the course of previous employment (if applicable), including the clause of consent
- personal questionnaire of the applicant seeking employment,
- copies of documents proving education and professional qualifications, in particular the academic diploma, the license to practice the profession of a physician and certificate of recognition of an international diploma as equivalent to a Polish diploma (if applicable),
- other documents to prove the required qualifications (list of publications quoting the IF or the Ministry of Science and Higher Education points, certificates held, etc.).
EURAXESS offer ID: 834307
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.