ORGANISATION/COMPANYŁukasiewicz Research Network – New Chemical Syntheses Institute
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE07/10/2022 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Pulawy
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of New Chemical Syntheses, Al. Tysiąclecia Państwa Polskiego 13A, 24-110 Puławy is looking for an employee for the position of Chief Specialist (Research Division
Number of job positions – 1
Job description: conducting R&D and implementation works in the field of hydrogen technologies
1. Recommending and initiating new development and implementation projects in the field of industrial automation in the areas of green hydrogen, hydrogen purification, development of biohydrogen and biomethane obtained from biogas.
2. Comprehensive coordination and supervision over the implementation of implementation and R&D projects in the field of automation.
3. Building and maintaining relationships with scientific and business partners in terms of creating new development and implementation opportunities.
4. Supervision and participation in adapting the results of conducted scientific research and research and development works to the needs of the economy and their implementation.
- Attractive salary.
- Additional benefits: social benefits from the Social Benefit Fund.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to work in a company with a stable position on the market.
- Possibility of training.
- Work in a research organization focused on the implementation of innovative, prestigious R&D projects.
- University education diploma confirming the required qualifications.
- CV containing a detailed description of qualifications and professional experience, confirming compliance with the requirements and ability to perform the duties indicated in this announcement.
- Declaration of consent to the processing of personal data for recruitment purposes – Appendix no 1.
Appendix no 1
…………………………., date ……………………….
I agree to the processing by the Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of New Chemical Syntheses, of my specific data referred to in art. 9 item 1 GDPR, presented by me in connection with the recruitment by the Institute for the position of …………………………………
The required application documents should be submitted to the following address:
Łukasiewicz Research Network – New Chemical Syntheses Institute, Al. Tysiąclecia Państwa Polskiego 13A, 24-110 Puławy, Poland or e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org by October 7, 2022, with the annotation: application for the position: Chief Specialist (Research Division), BCT-3/2022
We kindly inform you that we will contact only selected candidates
Information about the result of the recruitment process will be published on the website of the Public Information Bulletin of the Institute (BIP) and on the website of the Institute www.ins.pulawy.pl
Web site for additional job details
1. Master's degree (preferred field of study - automation / mechatronics.
2. At least 10 years of professional experience, including at least 5 years of experience in implementing R&D technology.
3. Experience in designing control and measurement systems for industrial installations and supervision of their implementation.
4. Ability to create assumptions for new projects based on process guidelines.
5. Designing control and measurement systems.
6. Knowledge of the construction and operation of gas drying installations.
7. Knowledge of the construction and operation of installations operating in supercritical conditions.
8. Programming of PLC controllers.
9. Creating a SCADA application.
10. Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Autocad, Proficy, TIA Portal.
11. Intermediate command of the English language.
12.Basic knowledge of the German language
13. Ability to work in a team.
14. Analytical skills, creativity.
EURAXESS offer ID: 833370
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.