RESEARCH FIELDComputer scienceMathematics
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE01/06/2019 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONFrance › LE CHESNAY CEDEX
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK38.5
Grenoble, Lille, Nancy, Paris, Rennes, Saclay, Sophia-Antipolis) and its branches throughout France.
More informations ? go to https://www.inria.fr/en/institute/careers/join-us/careres-in-research#section0
Inria at a glance: https://panorama.inria.fr/en/
Take a look at all our post-doctoral research fellowships : https://jobs.inria.fr/public/classic/en/offres?filtre=posts-doc
Being a post-doctoral researcher at Inria means deepening your knowledge and perfecting your development within the research team a high-quality study and working environment.within into the heart of a research team, the post-doctoral researcher acquires the skills of a top-level researcher within the field of computer sciences. They make the most of Inria's close ties with industrial partners and international institutions. Post-doctoral research is an important first step in a scientist's professional career. That is why Inria offers post-doctoral researchers a central role by placing them at the very heart of the research dynamic.
As part of its diversity policy, all Inria positions are accessible to persons with disabilities.
- Subsidized meals
- Partial reimbursement of public transport costs
- Leave: 7 weeks of annual leave + 10 extra days off due to RTT (statutory reduction in working hours) + possibility of exceptional leave (sick children, moving home, etc.)
- Possibility of teleworking (after 6 months of employment) and flexible organization of working hours
- Professional equipment available (videoconferencing, loan of computer equipment, etc.)
- Social, cultural and sports events and activities
- Access to vocational training ( formal training, workshops, conferences)
- Medical Insurance and retiring provisions (French social security)
- French lessons
- help for work permit and visas
Web site for additional job details
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELComputer science: PhD or equivalentMathematics: PhD or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: GoodFRENCH: Basic
EURAXESS offer ID: 83161
EURAXESS old offer ID: 33896102
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.