ORGANISATION/COMPANYBydgoszcz University of Science and Technology
RESEARCH FIELDEnvironmental science
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE26/09/2022 21:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Bydgoszcz
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
The candidate is required to meet the following qualification criteria (please adjust to the position), e.g.
- holding a doctoral,
- having experience in related to a given industry,
- experience in the implementation and preparation of design documentation in the field of sanitary engineering,
- active participation in the organization and modernization of teaching activities,
- motivation to conduct scientific research and the ability to work in a team,
in the case of foreigners, the command of the Polish language, spoken and written, is required to the extent that enables conducting classes with students.
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPOLISH: Good
- application for admission to the position,
- candidate's CV,
- documents confirming candidate’s qualifications,
- description of professional work to date, specification of scientific, didactic and organizational achievements related to the type of position being the subject of the competition,
- employment certificates from recent years,
- a statement that the candidate meets the conditions specified in Art. 113 of the Act of July 20, 2018 - Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2022, item 574, as amended),
- a statement that Bydgoszcz University of Science and Technology will be the primary/additional* place of employment of the candidate,
- a declaration of consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of the recruitment process in accordance with the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04/05/2016).
EURAXESS offer ID: 829776
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.