ORGANISATION/COMPANYMedical University of Lodz
RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences › Medicine
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE23/10/2022 12:40 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Łódź
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
The Dean of the Faculty of Medicine of the Medical University of Lodz welcomes applications in an open tender for the position of Assistant in Department of Pneumonology
- full-time employment
- remuneration, which will consist of basic remuneration, internship allowance and incentive system;
- opportunity for professional development;
- attractive scientific / didactic work environment;
- attractive benefits package: " self-arranged countryside holiday ", " 13th month pay ", co-financing of sports activities, etc.
1) Conducting classes with students at designated times set by the head of the Department
2) Developing materials for classes with students
3) Participation in meetings of the Department and Chairs
4) Participating in scientific conferences
5) Organizing scientific activities of students
6) Other, resulting from the profile and nature of the unit
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPOLISH: Excellent
1) at least a medical degree, master's degree or other equivalent in the relevant discipline;
2) the ability to impart knowledge and encourage the pursuit of knowledge, as evidenced by very good results in the evaluation of students and doctoral students in terms of the teacher's fulfillment of educational responsibilities;
3) knowledge of English at a minimum level of B2.
4) knowledge of Microsoft Package, Zoom and social media
- individual questionnaire for the applicant
- a scientific curriculum vitae, taking into account the publication census
- a professional curriculum vitae in the case of teaching posts;
- results achieved in the current career: mobility of the candidate, grants obtained,
- degrees of degrees awarded to confirm their education
- A scan of the certificate or certificate issued by the Center for Language Learning The University, to prove knowledge of the foreign language, indicating the level of advancement and the period of advancement
- certificates of a clean criminal record.
- A statement on the status of employment at the University
- declaration of the need to complete the training on teaching methodology
EURAXESS offer ID: 829037
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.