RESEARCH FIELDBiological sciencesChemistryManagement sciencesMedical sciencesPharmacological sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE15/10/2022 12:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONFrance › Gif-sur-Yvette
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK39
OFFER STARTING DATE01/02/2023
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEHE / MSCA
MARIE CURIE GRANT AGREEMENT NUMBER101072780
The French Atomic Energy Commission (CEA) is recruiting a Project Manager (PM) in charge of administrative and organizational aspects of the ISOBIOTICS Doctoral Network recently granted by the Horizon Europe program (02/2023 to 01/2027). ISOBIOTICS (Isotopic Labeling of Biotherapeutics) aims at training a new generation of 10 (+1) biological chemists for the isotopic labeling of biological drugs, the proportion of which is constantly growing in the pharmaceutical market. It gathers 2 academic (CEA and Ludwig Maximilian Universität München) and 3 industrial (Sanofi, AstraZeneca, ChemPrecise) beneficiaries, and 8 associated partners spread over 5 European countries (FR, DE, SE, PT, DK), and United-Kingdom.
The applicants must have a Master degree in project management or science (chemistry/biochemistry/biology).
Management of ISOBIOTICS will be achieved in close relation with the Project Coordinator (Dr. Christophe Dugave) inside the Molecular Labeling and Bio-organic Chemistry Unit (SCBM) of the JOLIOT Institute, at CEA/Saclay (part of the Paris-Saclay university cluster) which is located at 30 km south of Paris (accessible by subway lines and highways).
- Managing the day-to-day operational aspects of the ISOBIOTICS project;
- Having a clear picture of the project’s deliverables and timelines, to ensure coordination among partners and timely delivery of projects outputs;
- Ensuring completion of project documentation, keeping it updated and correctly filed;
- Assisting Project’s Partners for correct administrative implementation;
- Keeping track of the project’s budget / expenditure (Total budget about 2.7 M€);
- Ensuring proper communication between the 5 beneficiaries and 8 associated partners and with the different boards, the EU Project Officer and CEA administrative departments;
- Organizing project meetings, trainings sessions, and secondments for 11 PhD students and all related events (lectures, facility visits, e-trainings etc);
- Following-up exploitation, dissemination and open science actions;
- Implementing communication actions (Newletters writing, project’s website update, interviews, public engagement etc.);
- Preparing (when necessary) amendments to the grant agreement.
- Opportunity to join a prestigious international research institution;
- High-quality working and life environment;
- Free transportation from most of surrounding cities to CEA, public transport interconnection;
- Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications (Gross: 2200-2800 € + 10 % job risk allowance);
- 23 RTT days (additional days off due to extended worktime (39 hrs/week instead of 35): 10 fixed, 13 free;
- Maximum duration of the contract: 50 months starting from February 1st 2023 (48-month project + 2 months).
The candidate must not have worked at CEA (any research site) either as temporary or permanent employee (training and short internship excepted) due to legal limitations in France;
Applications of candidates with higher qualification/experience (PhD, postdoc, extensive professional experience) will not be considered (Master degree only with maximum 4-year experience!).
- Applications should include a CV, a letter of motivation, the names and email adresses of 2 distinct references and should be sent by email to: email@example.com;
- Deadline for applications: 15/10/2022 (first answers to candidates by the end of August 2022);
- For more information: https://joliot.cea.fr/drf/joliot/en.
1) Preliminary selection on CVs (with systematic reply, except when eligibility criteria are not satisfied);
2) Email/phone interview of References;
3) Interview(s) with the Coordinator (face-to-face when possible or teleconference).
Women's and men's applications will be examined with the same goodwill (Gender balance policy).
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELManagement sciences: Master Degree or equivalentBiological sciences: Master Degree or equivalentChemistry: Master Degree or equivalentPharmacological sciences: Master Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: ExcellentFRENCH: Basic
- Master degree in sciences and/or project management (not higher qualification! Applications of fellows with higher degrees (PhD/postdoc) will not be considered);
- Fluent English speaking and proficient writing required;
- Communication & organization skills, easy teamwork and good human contact appreciated.
- No preliminary experience is requested (On-the-job training);
- Knowledge of the H2020/Horizon Europe environment will be a plus (but not mandatory).
EURAXESS offer ID: 814561
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.