ORGANISATION/COMPANYInstituto de Geografia e Ordenamento do Território da Universidade de Lisboa
RESEARCH FIELDGeography › Human geography
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE25/07/2022 23:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONPortugal › Lisboa
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
The candidate to be selected must meet the following requirements:
- to be enrolled in a IGOT-ULisboa PhD programme;
- have good knowledge of the English language (fluency and accuracy in oral and written oral and written expression);
- ease of expression, both orally and in writing, in the Portuguese language;
- experience in conducting and analysing the content of interviews;
- an interest in gender research;
- to have a minimum of three years of research experience after completion of the master's degree.
- Collection and analysis of information for the monitoring and evaluation of Plans for Gender Equality in higher education institutions;
- Inventorying good practices for the promotion of gender equality in higher education institutions;
- Collaboration in the organisation of workshops and focus groups;
- Collaboration in the organisation of training actions on the inclusion of the gender perspective inclusion of the gender perspective in teaching and research;
- Collaboration in the organisation of campaigns for the promotion of gender equality in higher education institutions;
- Support in the project management tasks;
The scholarship will have a duration of 6 (six) months, starting in August 2022, on an exclusive basis. The grant may eventually be renewed for an additional period of 6 (six) months;
Scheduled to start in August 2022, on an exclusive basis;
The amount of the grant corresponds to €1,144.64, according to the table of values of the grants directly awarded by FCT, I.P. in Portugal
The curricular assessment (CA) includes the following parameters following parameters:
- Graduation classification (20%);
- Classification of the Master's Degree (25%);
- Classification of the curricular part of the doctoral course in which they are IGOT-ULisboa (20%);
- Previous experience of collaboration in research projects and networks international research projects and networks, namely in gender studies (10%);
- Publications and communications to congresses, relevant to the theme of the project (10%);
- Knowledge of the Portuguese and English languages (fluency and rigour in written and oral expression) (15%).
2nd Voting Member: Jennifer McGarrigle, Assistant Professor at the Institute of Geography and Spatial Planning. Geography and Spatial Planning;
Substitute Member: Margarida Queirós, Associate Professor at the Institute of Geography and Spatial Planning. Geography and Spatial Planning Institute;
2nd Substitute Member: Maria Helena Esteves, Assistant Professor of the Institute of Geography and Spatial Planning. Geography and Spatial Planning Institute.
The selected candidate must express his/her intention to accept the scholarship in writing acceptance of the scholarship. In the event of non-acceptance, the scholarship will be awarded to the candidate in order of final ranking.
Applications must be sent by e-mail to to firstname.lastname@example.org, accompanied by the following documents:
a) Cover letter;
b) Curriculum Vitae;
c) Certificate of qualifications. Concerning the certificate of qualifications if the degree has been obtained in a foreign institution, it must be must be recognized by a Portuguese institution in accordance with Decree-Law no. 66/2018, of 16 August and Ministerial Order no. 33/2019, of 25 of January, in its wording in force at the date of application);
d) Proof of enrolment in a doctoral programme;
e) Other supporting documents deemed relevant;
f) Declaration of prior consent by electronic means.
The reference to the competition Ref.ª MIGRARE-BI-2022 should be indicated in the subject of the of the application e-mail.
EURAXESS offer ID: 811330
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.