RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE07/07/2022 10:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › Madrid
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK37,5
OFFER STARTING DATE16/07/2022
Tasks to be performed by the contractor:
- Inclusion of Multiple Sclerosis patients in research studies
- Follow-up of patients throughout the duration of the study
- Performance of neurological evaluation tests, conventional NPHT test, the NPHT
parameterized and EDSS
- Registration of demographic data and laboratory data
- Recording of Neuroimaging data
- Analysis of the results
- Analysis of the kinematic and dynamic data of the hand the position of the cylinders.
- Preparation of data for presentation at conferences and publication.
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELMedical sciences: Bachelor Degree or equivalent
Essential training program of the Neurology Specialty
EURAXESS offer ID: 805937
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.