ORGANISATION/COMPANYCracow University of Economics
RESEARCH FIELDManagement sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE31/08/2022 21:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Kraków
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2022
The Rector of the Cracow University of Economics
hereby announces a vacancy competition for
the full-time position of Assistant professor “adiunkt”
in the group of research and teaching employees
in the discipline of management and quality sciences
at the Department of International Management
of the Institute of Management
of the College of Management and Quality Sciences
- conducting academic classes in Polish,
- conducting scientific research, elaboration and publication of research results,
- participation in the implementation of the conference and other events popularizing the organization,
- organisational activities supporting and benefiting the Department and the University,
- implementation of tasks and duties entrusted by superiors.
Applications for the vacancy competition should be submitted:
- in person to the Dean’s Office of the College of Management and Quality Sciences of the Cracow University of Economics – Kraków ul. Rakowicka 27, Main Building, room 003B, or
- by e-mail to: email@example.com.
Late submissions or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Original documents (for consultation) should be submitted by the Candidate qualified for the position of Assistant professor by means of this competition to the Department of Human Resources prior to signing an employment agreement.
*/Declaration forms can be downloaded from the website at:
Deadline for application submissions – by 31 August 2022.
Estimated date of conclusion of the selection process: September 2022.
Full-time employment starting on 1 October 2022 for the period of two years with a possibility of extension.
- a cover letter (an application letter) and a resume (CV),
- a personal data questionnaire for the person applying for employment*,
- a copy of the diploma of obtaining a degree of doctor (for diplomas issued in languages other than Polish, also a translation of the document into Polish and a certificate of equivalence of the diploma with the Polish a degree of doctor – if applicable),
- a list of possible practical experience, including training, internships and scholarships,
- a declaration or a copy of a certificate confirming good command of English language; for foreigners, also a certificate confirming good command of the Polish language,
- a declaration that upon the commencement of employment, the Cracow University of Economics will be the principal employer of the Candidate* and a declaration as to the Candidate meeting the requirements specified in Article 113 of the Law on Higher Education and Science*,
- a declaration on the lack of personal relationship based on Article 118 of the Law on Higher Education and Science*,
- information on processing personal data during the recruitment process – attached below.
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELManagement sciences: PhD or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: GoodPOLISH: Good
Requirements for the candidates:
Candidates should meet the requirements as set forth in the Act of 20 July 2018 of the Law on Higher Education and Science (consolidated text Dz.U. – Journal of Laws of 2022, item 574 with subsequent amendments) and in the University’s By-laws, as well as holding a degree of doctor (Polish: doktor i.e. PhD) in the discipline of management and quality sciences.
The candidate is required to have:
- a good command of spoken and written English,
- at least 2 years’ (4 semesters’) experience of teaching courses to university students (i.e. at the level of higher education) in subjects linked to international management or logistics,
- in the case of foreign nationals – a good command of the Polish language to the extent allowing to teach classes in Polish.
A list of accomplishments, information and possible opinions on:
- scientific interests, special attention given to the knowledge of issues related to international management or logistics,
- teaching experience including conducting classes,
- publication activities,
- participation in events popularizing science, such as scientific conferences, scientific seminars as well as participation in scientific and research projects,
EURAXESS offer ID: 802363
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.