ORGANISATION/COMPANYAcademy of Justice
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE15/07/2022 21:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Kalisz
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
HOURS PER WEEK40
The scope of tasks performed at the workplace will include, in particular:
- timely development of didactic programs within the framework of subjects designated for conducting and familiarization of students with them;
- careful conduct of didactic classes - popularization of innovative didactic methods, in the size of the salary specified for a given position;
- conducting consultations for students in the amount specified in the regulations of the university;
- preparation of didactic publications for students, in particular textbooks and scripts;
- careful and timely documentation of the course of studies in force at AJ
- participation in the improvement of the University's didactic offer, initiating and implementing in consultation with the superiors of individual or team methodological and didactic projects, carrying out professional tasks consistent with the profile of the University's organizational unit, i.e.:
- a) work in university committees and teams,
- b) participation in works related to the organization of conferences, seminars, workshops, scientific circles, etc..,
- c) performing other tasks related to the didactic process, scientific activity and promotion of AJ;
- worthy representation of the University externally;
- visiting uniformed classes and presenting AJ activities for recruitment.
Date and place of submission of documents:
The person concerned should submit the required documents at the headquarters of the Academy of Justice, secretariat: Kalisz, ul. Wrocławska 193-195,, between 9:00 and 14:00 or by post or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 JULY 2022 (the date of receipt of documents to AJ counts).
Documents submitted at the University's headquarters should be in a closed envelope with the note "Job offer – -nutrition in physical activit
Only complete applications will be considered (documents submitted after the deadline will not be considered).
Please be advised that we will contact only selected candidates. Failure to inform the candidate about the results of the competition will be tantamount to rejection of his offer. We do not return submitted documents.
OFFERS SHOULD INCLUDE:
- application addressed to the Rector-Commandant;
- personal questionnaire of the person applying for employment with a statement on reading the information clause – Annexes No. 1 and 2
- curriculum vitae
- copies of documents proving qualifications;
- list of scientific achievements and didactic achievements;
- copies of employment certificates and references;
- declaration of no criminal record – Annex No. 3 statement of primary or additional workplace – Annex 4.
- a statement of no criminal record. (incl)
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: ExcellentPOLISH: Excellent
Requirements for candidates:
The work may be undertaken by a person who:
- is at least 18 years old and has full legal capacity and enjoys full public rights,
- gives a guarantee of proper performance of entrusted tasks,
- has not been convicted by a final court judgment for an intentional crime or an intentional fiscal crime or against whom no final judgment has been issued conditionally discontinuing criminal proceedings for such an offence, nor are criminal proceedings pending against her for such an offence,
- has an appropriate education for the position held,
- providing a guarantee of secrecy in accordance with the requirements set out in the provisions on the protection of classified information,
- having the physical and mental capacity to be employed in a specific position, which shall be determined by the occupational health service.
- education: at least a master's degree;
- completed first-, second-cycle or postgraduate studies in dietetics or sports dietetics
- ability to organize work well;
- Min. 6 months of experience in a similar position.
EURAXESS offer ID: 799705
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.