RESEARCH FIELDComputer scienceEconomicsPolitical sciencesSociology
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)Leading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE31/08/2022 00:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONGreece › Athens
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
KMOP – Policy Centre is the newly founded policy think tank of a leading NGO with more than 45 years of experience in the provision of social services, implementation of policy reforms in the social sector, and research. The organization operates in seven countries and more than 20.000 people benefitted from its services in the last ten years. We design and implement impactful initiatives, aiming to make a difference in tackling the ongoing challenges in a globalized world.
We are looking for a Research Associate to join our research team in Athens, who will be able to conduct innovative research in economics, politics and public policy as well as data collection and analysis on topics related to social welfare, poverty and policy evaluation. In this position, you will be expected to collaborate on various EU funded research projects, helping ensure the timely delivery of high-quality products
Qualifications and skills
- B.A, and M.Sc/ M.A. in Economics/ Statistics (or equivalent), Political Sciences/ or Computer Science (with a social orientation)
- Strong quantitative/econometrics background and experience programming in Stata and/or R
- Excellent communications skills both in Greek and English
- Strong conceptual skills and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Qualifications to be considered a plus
- PhD in Economics, Politica Science (or under completion)
- Knowledge of experimental methods
- Experience in applied microeconomics/econometrics
- Python programming experience
EURAXESS offer ID: 799238
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.