ORGANISATION/COMPANYCracow University of Economics
RESEARCH FIELDJuridical sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE11/07/2022 21:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Kraków
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2022
The Rector of the Cracow University of Economics
hereby announces a vacancy competition for
the full-time position of PhD lecturer “adiunkt”
in the group of research and teaching employees
in the discipline of legal sciences
at the Department of Public Economic and Labour Law
of the Institute of Law
of the College of Economics, Finance and Law
Candidates should meet the requirements as set forth in the Act of 20 July 2018 of the Law on Higher Education and Science (consolidated text Dz.U. – Journal of Laws of 2022, item 574 with subsequent amendments) and in the University’s By-laws, as well as holding a doctoral degree (Polish: doktor i.e. PhD) in law.
- a cover letter (an application letter) and a resume (CV),
- a personal data questionnaire for the person applying for employment*,
- a copy of the diploma of obtaining a PhD degree (for diplomas issued in languages other than Polish, also a translation of the document into Polish and a certificate of equivalence of the diploma with the Polish doctor degree – if applicable),
- a list of possible practical experience in the field of law, including training, internships and scholarships,
- a declaration or a copy of a certificate confirming good command of English language; for foreigners, also a certificate confirming good command of the Polish language,
- a declaration that upon the commencement of employment, the Cracow University of Economics will be the principal employer of the Candidate*,
- a declaration as to the Candidate meeting the requirements specified in Article 113 of the Law on Higher Education and Science*,
- a declaration on the lack of personal relationship based on Article 118 of the Law on Higher Education and Science*,
- information on processing personal data during the recruitment process – attached below
Deadline for application submissions – by 11 July 2022.
Estimated date of conclusion of the selection process: July 2022.
Full-time employment starting on 1 October 2022 for the period of two years with a possibility of extension.
Information of the results of this vacancy competition will be available on the University’s BIP (Public Information Bulletin) and the Minister’s BIP.
Applications for the vacancy competition should be submitted:
- in person to the Dean’s Office of the College of Economics, Finance, and Law of the Cracow University of Economics – Kraków ul. Rakowicka 27, Main Building, room 012A, or
- by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Late submissions or incomplete applications will not be considered.
*/Declaration forms can be downloaded from the website at:
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELJuridical sciences: PhD or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: GoodPOLISH: Good
The candidate is required to have:
- a good command of spoken and written English,
- research interests (including the will to conduct research in the future) and experience of conducting classes or training courses in subjects linked to intellectual property law issues,
- in the case of foreign nationals – a good command of the Polish language to the extent allowing to teach classes in Polish.
- A list of accomplishments, information and possible opinions on:
- scientific interests, special attention given to the knowledge of issues related to intellectual property,
- teaching experience including conducting classes,
- publication activities,
- participation in events popularizing science, such as scientific conferences, scientific seminars as well as participation in scientific and research projects,
EURAXESS offer ID: 797620
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.