ORGANISATION/COMPANYKazimierz Wielki University
RESEARCH FIELDCommunication sciences › Media studies
RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE07/07/2022 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Bydgoszcz
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2022
Requirements for candidates:
- PhD in social or human sciences.
- Documented scientific achievements in the discipline of communication and media, in the field of research on new media, including games studies and information technologies.
- Experience in teaching students.
- Fluency in English documented by a relevant certificate and / or publications in English.
- an application addressed to the Rector of the UKW;
- CV and cover letter;
- a personal questionnaire, constituting Annex No. 1 to Regulation No. 43/2018/2019 of the Rector of the UKW of June 14, 2019;
- a photo;
- document confirming the doctor's degree;
- copies of employment certificates from completed employment relationships;
- a statement that in the event of employment, the UKW will be the primary place of work of the academic teacher, on the template constituting Annex 2 to Regulation No. 43/2018/2019 of the UKW Rector of 14 June 2019;
- documents confirming the fulfillment of additional requirements specified in the competition announcement;
- statement on meeting the requirements of art. 113 of the Act of 20 July 2019 Law on Higher Education and Science, on the template constituting Annex 3 to Regulation No.
43/2018/2019 of the Rector of the UKW of 14 June 2019;
- statement on the awareness of criminal liability related to the confirmation of untruth (Article 233 of the Penal Code) on the template constituting Annex 4 to the ordinance No.
43/2018/2019 of the Rector of the UKW of 14 June 2019.
EURAXESS offer ID: 795520
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.