ORGANISATION/COMPANYWROCŁAW UNIVERSITY OF ENVIRONMENTAL AND LIFE SCIENCES
RESEARCH FIELDAgricultural sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE05/07/2022 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Wrocław
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
Rector of the University of Life Sciences in Wrocław
announces a competition for the position of Assistant
in the group of research and teaching staff
at the Institute of Agroecology and Plant Production
Description of tasks in the position:
- preparing and conducting classes at the unit,
- conducting research activities, including obtaining external funds for the implementation of research projects, preparation of scientific publications,
- raising competences through participation in conferences and trainings,
- participation in organizational work for the unit and the university,
- other, resulting from the profile and nature of the unit.
Requirements for the candidate:
- holds at least a master's degree in agricultural, biological or forestry sciences,
- has experience in teaching at the academic level,
- has research experience in the field of plant production, agroecology, herbology or botany, including conducting field experiments or field research,
- demonstrates scientific activity and scientific achievements documented by publications published in international journals from the JCR list (ΣIF> 7), active participation in scientific conferences and cooperation in international teams,
- has an active command of the English language (minimum B2 level),
- enjoys full public rights,
- has full legal capacity,
- was / was not convicted by a final judgment for an intentional crime or an intentional fiscal crime,
- has not been punished with a disciplinary penalty of expulsion from work from the university with a ban on working at universities for a period from 6 months to 5 years or deprivation of the right to practice as an academic teacher for a period of 10 years.
- full-time employment,
- remuneration, which will consist of basic salary, internship allowance and an incentive system,
- the possibility of professional development,
- an attractive scientific / didactic work environment, work in a team with good experimental facilities and carrying out interesting and modern research topics allowing for the expansion and improvement of professional competences and international contacts,
- an attractive benefit package: co-financing for recreation, additional annual salary, co-financing of sports activities, etc.
Required application documents:
- scientific CV,
- personal questionnaire for a person applying for employment,
- a declaration of compliance with the requirements of the Law on Higher Education and Science,
- statement on the primary workplace,
- list of publications, taking into account the scientific score, confirmed by the Main Library of the UPWr,
- results achieved in the career so far: candidate's mobility, obtained grants, conducted research, innovative activities, openness to entrepreneurship and the practical aspect of scientific research,
- diplomas confirming education,
- a certificate confirming the knowledge of a foreign language, with an indication of the level - required at the stage of the recruitment interview.
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELAgricultural sciences: Master Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPOLISH: ExcellentENGLISH: Good
EURAXESS offer ID: 795206
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.