RESEARCH FIELDPsychological sciences › Psychology
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/12/2022 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Krakow
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
THE RECTOR of the Jagiellonian University announces a call for the position of Assistant professor (Postdoctoral researcher) in a group of researchers at the Faculty of Philosophy in the field of psychology in the Department of Clinical Psychology within the project
“In search of the neuropsychophysiological underpinnings of impaired figurative language comprehension in schizophrenia: on the role of the salience gradability of meanings - behavioral, EEG, and MRI study”.
Funded by National Science Center, OPUS 21 (UMO-2021/41/B/HS6/02967 ; PSP K/PBO/000868).
1) a full-time employment contract for 4 years,
2) employment in a dynamically developing young Research Group,
3) opportunity for scientific development and improvement of the clinical research skills,
4) opportunity to conduct research projects in cooperation with the members of the Research Group.
Applicants shall submit the following documents at the Institute of Psychology of the Jagiellonian University, Kraków, ul. Ingardena 6, room. 3.20 or send them by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
1. application for employment with a cover letter (in English),
2. resume (in English),
3. personal questionnaire for a job applicant,
4. a copy of the doctoral or habilitation diploma,
5. information on the candidate's research and organizational achievements (in English),
6. a list of publications (including the publisher and number of pages),
7. reviews of a doctoral dissertation or habilitation thesis, if applicable,
8. a document of the last periodic evaluation, if the candidate has undergone such an evaluation,
9. letter of recommendation (in English),
10. a declaration that the Jagiellonian University will be the primary place of work in the event of the candidate being employed,
11. a representation pursuant to Article 113 of the Law on Higher Education and Science,
12. a declaration of the knowledge and acceptance of the principles of intellectual property management and the principles of commercialization of the Jagiellonian University,
13. information on the processing of personal data.
Templates of documents can be downloaded at: http://www.cso.uj.edu.pl/-nauczyciele
Call commencement date: 25 May 2022
Deadline for submitting applications: 30 December 2022
Interview: arranged for January 2023
The call will be resolved no later than 30 February 2023
The Jagiellonian University does not provide housing.
Selected candidates will be invited to an arranged interview in English on January 2023.
For more information about this call, please contact dr Przemysław Adamczyk, the principal investigator of the project, e-mail: email@example.com
The supervisor of the employee would be dr Przemysław Adamczyk, the principal investigator of the project.
The summary of the project can be found here:
Required Research Experiences
RESEARCH FIELDPsychological sciences › Psychology
YEARS OF RESEARCH EXPERIENCE1 - 4
The call is open to persons who meet the conditions set out in Article 113, 116 s 2 item 3 of the Act of 20 July 2018 — the Law on Higher Education and Science and, pursuant to Article 165 of the Statute of the Jagiellonian University, meet the following qualification criteria:
1) hold at minimum a doctoral degree,
2) have relevant scientific achievements,
3) take an active part in scientific life.
1) is a scientist with a doctoral degree in the field of psychology or related sciences (psychiatry, biological sciences, ect.) obtained not earlier than 7 years before the start date of the call for the position of postdoctoral researcher (i.e., May, 2022),
2) has an experience in conducting clinical psychological and/or neuroimaging experimental research,
3) is the author or co-author of peer-reviewed publications, including publications indexed on the Journal Citation Index database,
4) is the author or co-author of presentations at international conferences,
5) has experience in statistical data analysis (e.g. EEG and/or fMRI),
6) is fluent in English.
1) designing the studies,
2) designing the study materials and experimental procedures,
3) conducting experimental research,
4) conducting the statistical analysis,
5) interpretation of the results,
6) preparation of the publications and the conference presentations,
7) presentation of the results at the scientific conferences.
8) attendance in research team meetings.
9) The work will be primarily on-site; therefore, the presence of an employee at the Institute of Psychology of the Jagiellonian University is required
EURAXESS offer ID: 792501
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.